4

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 4 . . .

Sam pov:

I nodded and the doctor smiled "Your heat will start within a few days." I nodded and she handed me a box "These are patches and birth control pills in case" I thanked her then left the building. I explained it all to Colby and he gave me a goofy smile. I raised an eyebrow "I get to keep my same old Sam" I laughed at this and he put the music on as we began our drive to LA.

It was a nice drive with sing-alongs and toilet breaks while so we could also eat. I watched as the sun set highlighted Colby's face and my heart fluttered. He looked beautiful and so alpha. I yawned snuggling my blanket "We should find somewhere to pull over." Colby nodded at me. I watched as he looked around for a safe place to pull over and once he had he turned the car off.

We laid our seats back and I gave him some of the fluffy blanket "Thanks" I nodded and closed my eyes but opened then when I felt a hand grab my own "Who owns the place we are staying?" Colby's voice whispered his eyes still closed "Elton" I answered "Elton, the one Corey always talks about and the Elton we met last year on a trip" I nodded. Elton is about 22 years old and a dominant alpha.

I then huffed "Aaron is also there" Colby hummed nodding. Aaron is 19 and I assume a recessive omega "Oh, okay" he mumbled "You're my omega don't worry" he whispered and I gasped. He didn't react so I assumed her fallen asleep "Did you really mean that?" I asked pushing Colby's fringe out of the way "I hope you did" I then leaned forward kissing his forehead.

»»------------Next day------------►

I woke up nuzzled into a neck laying on top of a firm chest. I hummed inhaling the calming lavender "Morning" a deep voice said and it brought me back to earth allowing me to feel the hand rubbing my back. I sat up and pushed my shoulder blades back and together while pushing my chest forward stretching my back. "Morning" I yawned out "'m hungry" I mumbled scratching my stomach.

I looked down at the alpha noticing I was sitting on his abdomen and he was eyeing the visible skin of my belly. I smirked leaning down "Does Alpha like what he sees?" I asked whispering in his ear "Fuck" he growled and I smirked "What?" I teased sitting back up running my hands from his hips up over his shoulders and down his arms. He growled again and I licked my top lip seeing his teeth.

I wasn't sure what was possessing me but I knew I liked it, even though it was confusing. I've known for a while how I felt about Colby but I never wanted to admit it. I watched as his hands moved to my thighs "Easy omega" he said dragging his nails down my belly under my jumper. I whimper at the feeling "Good boy" he said as I bore my neck. I moan at the compliment. When I realised what I did I covered my mouth and my eyes widened.

The alpha below growled "Omega?" he questioned gently when I jumped. "Hey, hey it's okay Sam" Colby said wiping my face. I only then realized I was crying "Shhshh" he soothed pulling me down and hugging me. "I'm sorry" I said but he shook his head "I won't do it again" I whimpered at this "Wait?" he breathed "Did you like it?" he asked and I hid in his neck nodding.

He chuckled rubbing my back "It's okay. That okay" he said "It's okay to like it" he said kissing my head "Now, you said you are hungry" I nodded laughing as he say the chair and us back up "Then let's get you some food" I purred and kissed his cheek "Thank you alpha" he nodded as I got back in the passenger seat putting my belt back on. Colby put his own belt on then began driving.