24

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 24. . .

Sam pov:

I slipped my shoes off then sat down putting my feet up snuggling into his side "Feeling okay?" Colby asked and I nodded "Mhm a bit tired but fine" I answered with a yawn "The new owner of the house is gonna be here in a few minutes for the keys" Colby said wrapping an arm around me.

I nodded smiling "Oh Kats invited to the party" I said so he was aware and he hummed "I'm glad you're still friends" he said and I nodded smiling. "So what shall we film until our party?" Colby asked rubbing his hand up and down my side "Maybe we should react to some fan edits?" I suggested and he nodded.

»»------------A few hours later------------►

I grumbled pulling myself off the couch glaring at Colby "What did I say?" he asked glaring back at me "It's not what you said it's how?" I growled and he growled back "All I said was we should be careful tonight at the club" he added and I crossed my arms.

Colby then sighed "Look, if a fan is there it might get out before we are ready" he said standing up grabbing my shoulders "I do want to tell them Sam but only when we are ready okay?" Colby said soothingly then kissed my forehead "Yeah, you're right" I grumbled with a pout "I know, I'm always right" the alpha said smugly.

I rolled my eyes pushing him off me "I'm leaving to get ready, you should do the same you piece of garbage" I said walking towards his door "Will do boss" Colby said and I gave a firm nod "That's right I'm the boss. I'm the dominant omega" I said and he chuckled "You're my dominant omega baby" Colby said and I purred.

The alpha chuffed back and I quickly left before we attacked each other sexually again, the thought of having Colby fuck me again made my insides tingle "No Sam head out of the gutter" I said slapping myself as I entered my apartment locking it behind me in case Colby tried following me.

Once inside I made my way to the room, I looked at the outfit and started feeling nervous "Come on Sam, it's fine just the guys" I whispered to myself. I stripped off my top then slipped on my new top which was a crop top. I then stripped my lower half off gulping as I slipped on the lacy underwear.

Once they were on I ran my fingers over my hips smiling to myself at the feeling, I nodded feeling a bit more reensured then slipped on a pair of fishnets followed by a pair of jeanshorts. Once they were pulled up I zipped the zip up then pushed the button through the hole.

I did have to do the slight suck in which sucked because, since yesterday I've felt my body ache and I believe it's because I used a slightly heavier weight at the gym. After all my clothes were on I sat on my bed and slipped on my shoes leaning down to do up the laces. I stood up in front of my closet as the door was a mirror then looked myself up and down at my outfit.

 I stood up in front of my closet as the door was a mirror then looked myself up and down at my outfit