8

Warnings: swearing,

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 8 . . .

Sam pov:

I looked up at him "Thank you for spending my heat with me" Colby nodded smiling "You spent all my ruts with me so...plus" he said then blushed "Plus?" I asked noticing he didn't finish "Plus my rut has also started. It seems we line up" I giggled at this "That's good" I said nuzzling under the alpha's chin. "Can we watch something?" I asked trying to distract myself from the growing firmness under my own. "Of course we can Sam" I purred as he ran his nails down my skin.

It was gentle and wouldn't create marks but it felt pleasurable "What are we putting on omega?" I hummed at the question "Sausage party?" I asked and the alpha hummed grabbing my remote putting it on "Thank you" I purred and he nodded as the movie began. About 10 minutes later I began to feel myself getting wet "Mmmm, smells nice" Colby grumbled. His voice did not help as it made me even wetter "Shhsh it's okay" he said to me.

I began tearing up "It's okay baby" Colby said releasing his scent with calming Pheromones. I whimper reaching for my boxers "No omega" Colby said stopping my hand "Alpha please" I begged and he shook his head making me growl. I closed my eyes as I began burning "It'll pass" he whispered in my ear. I quickly grabbed his wrist and bit over the mark already there "There we go," he said calmly.

I felt myself calm as I pulled away "Did that help?" Colby asked and I nodded. He hummed squeezing me "Good, feel free to bite me whenever you need" I nodded at him "You can do the same" he smiled nodding. I looked back at the TV noticing the movie was about halfway through "Thank you Colby" I yawned out and he hummed rubbing my arm that was over his chest.

»»------------A few hours later------------►

I woke up to the room almost dark with the TV off. Colby was asleep growling and he had a tent in his boxers, my mouth watered. I shook my head knowing it was wrong as he was asleep "Fuck" I heard breathlessly and realised it was Colby asleep "Sam" he moaned thrusting up. I gulped and climbed on top of him which made him groan.

I bit my lip and rubbed his chest "Colby, wake up" I said softly in his ear. Which resulted in him thrusting up against me "Omega" Colby groaned "Yes, your omega is here" I said running a hand through his damp hair "Come on wake up" I soothed and he sniffed my neck "Colby" I called sitting back up. He only pulled his shoulders together for a second then left his arms slightly above and to the side of him.

I giggled seeing he made himself look like a 'Y' and made it possible for me to dominate, I admitted to myself and intertwined our fingers holding his hands down. "Colby" I called more firmer and his eyes shot open. He growled realising the position he was in "Sam" I hum at him feeling he had cum due to the dampness in his boxers. That was until I noticed my own dampness in front and back.

Colby smirked "Did you cum and slick?" I whimpered still not letting him go "You were thrusting against me" I growled then nipped at his ear "But I liked it" I added in a whisper "So of course I came and slicked" I said to him rolling off and letting his hands go. Colby groaned as I did "Sorry" we said at the same time "For what?" we once again said at the same time. I hummed turning on my side facing him "You go" I said taking his hand.

Colby squeezed it in return "Well, I basically just came to you and used you" he said and I smiled "It's fine, I climbed on you knowing it was a possibility" I said then looked away "That's why I'm sorry." I added and Colby hummed "Why?" he asked making me look at him "I never asked if I could sit on you or hold you down or anything" I rambled on making him chuckle.