18

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 18. . .

Sam pov:

Colby opened the car door for the pizza man and he was given the pizza with a strange look. Colby then re-shut the door and handed the boxes to whoever asked for what. We had two boxes meaning me and Colby shared while Jake and Corey shared, I grabbed a slice and began eating humming in delight. Colby smiled bitting his own slice watching me.

Jake shivered a bit so Corey gave him the blanket they chose. It was a peaceful silence with us eating until Colby put the radio on, I smiled at the song which began playing. I looked at Colby "I got a heart and I got a soul" I sang along with the song "Believe me, I will use them both" I continued on and Colby gave me a soft smile cleaning his hands as the pizza was finished.

I had already cleaned my hands so when he reached his hand over I took it "We made a start, be it a false one, I know" I sang squeezing Colby's hand "Baby, I don't want to feel alone" I continued bring Colby's hand up to rest my forehead against his knuckles. "So kiss me where I lay down" Colby sang and I stopped amazed by his voice once again.

He moved his hand to my cheek cupping it "My hands pressed to your cheeks" he sang with a playful smirk "A long way from the playground" he went on putting our noses together "I have loved you since we were fifteen" Colby sang changing the words slightly as he did "Long before we both thought the same thing" he sang and I pulled back slightly.

He gave me a confused look "To be loved and to be in love" I sang to the song by myself again "All I can do is say that these arms were made for holdin' you, oh" I went on opening my arms and Colby gave a small chuckle "I wanna love like you made me feel when we were eighteen" I sang winking referring to our first sexual experience together in our shared heat and rut.

Colby's cheek went a cute light pink "We took a chance, god knows we've tried" I sang beginning to tear up thinking of the years of love we've missed out on because I was scared "Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine" Colby sang swiping his thumb under my eyes shaking his head almost as if he read my mind.

I smiled slightly at him "So pour me a drink, oh, love" he sang moving his hand so he was lifting my chin "And let's split this night wide open" he continued pulling my face closer to his gently "And we'll see everything we can" Colby continued looking into my eyes "Living love in slow motion, motion, motion" he sang slowly bringing our noses together again.

I began laughing softly and quietly as to not miss his voice "So kiss me where I lay down" I sang before he could "My hands pressed to your cheeks" I continued while cupping his cheeks. "A long way from the playground" I sang in a teasing manner in reference to his bad-boy era. Colby just playfully rolled his eyes "I have loved you since we were fifteen" I sang changing the words slightly and allowing myself to be truthful.

Both with myself and Colby "Long before we both thought the same thing" I went one looking away from his eye once again feeling bad for taking so long to accept and realize my feelings "To be loved and to be in love" Colby sang lifting my face more so I was looking in his eyes and all that shone in them was love and adoration.

I felt my cheeks warm at the look "And all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you" he continued moving hands and opening his arms like he was beckoning me into his lap. His scent strengthened that with an undertone of a command, which I listened to. I climbed onto his lap nuzzling his neck making him chuckle.