31

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 31. . .

Sam pov:

My sister took a breath "This is Kyle my husband" she said and I shook his hand then the female omega walked in eyeing Colby who was now next to me "This is my sister Jess" Kyle said and I nodded to her she rolled her eyes "And finally..." Kyle began and the small boy ran in "I'm Olly, I'm 10" the boy said and I smiled nodding.

Kyle shook his head "Sorry if he's a bit childish" the man said and I hummed "It's fine, I don't mind" I said looking at Olly. "Come, we are doing games and songs" Olly said pulling me out of the room. I laughed allowing him to when we got downstairs the drunk alpha glared at me.

I could feel the command to present but I would never listen to it. "You little..." My father began in a shout but stopped as he was looked at by Colby's dad. However I noticed the young boy flintch and try to hide his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked crouching in front of him.

He sniffled "Father said we're not to cry" he said and I looked at the drunk alpha with a glare. By this point everyone was in conversation "That is because your father is incapable of human emotion" I said back then lifted the boy's chin "You're 10" I said looking into his eyes "Cry if you feel like it" I finished and he latched onto my bawling.

This caught a few eyes, his siblings went to take him but I stopped them "It's fine. He needs this cry" I said growling at his father shocking people "He's my child" The man said to me and I rolled my eyes "Maybe if we wait just a little longer" I began then held out my hand.

He eyed it "A fuck will fall into my hand" I said and he growled "Then I can give it to you" I finished and Olly began laughing "Thank you" he said and I nodded smiling at him as I put him down. I then glanced at Colby seeing Jess trying to flirt with him.

I puffed out my cheeks as nausea coursed through my body "Okay then" Lesa said clapping her hands to break the tension. "Today is a family gathering of two shared families and a chosen one" she added then turned her TV on setting up a karaoke machine. "Who first?" Lesa asked and Olly put his hand up.

He ended up singing The Lion King's I just can't wait to be king. I clapped once he had finished along with everyone else. Next went his older brother my sister's husband and he sang One Direction's Perfect. This made my sister smile and giggle which in turn made me happy she found someone that made her happy.

After Kyle my sister went and she sang Campus by Vampire Weekend. Once she was finished I decided I wanted to sing so I selected my song taking the mic Listen up Kyle" I said pointing at him as the song started "Take it" I began singing "If she gives you her heart, don't you break it" I sang smiling at my sister.

She smiled back at me "Let your arms be a place she feels safe in" I continued singing "She's the best thing that you'll ever have" I could see Colby's mum tearing up "She always has trouble falling asleep" I sang looking back at Alison "And she likes to cuddle while under the sheets" I held back a chuckle as she crossed her arms.

I smirked playfully "She loves Pop songs and dancing, and bad trash TV" I sang to which she flipped me off. I flipped her off making her laugh "There's still a few other things" I sang softening my eyes at her " She loves love notes and babies" I continued singing and Alison placed a hand to her stomach.