32

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 32. . .

Sam pov:

After a few seconds it went away "I'm pregnant" Alison said out of nowhere and everyone looked at her "Congratulations" Lesa said and my mum nodded. My dad gave a stern nod at Kyle "I'm happy for you" Colby said smiling at her.

After everyone else said something along those lines I looked at her belly "How far along?" I asked and she smiled "14 weeks" she said smiling and I nodded looking down at my hidden belly "I paid to get an early gender test" she added and then pulled out a popper from her bag. "I want you to pop it Sam" she said handing it to me.

I nodded a took it "Now or..." She nodded "Everyone is done eating so now" Lesa said and I stood up standing behind my sister then popped the popper. Blue confetti spilt over her head "A boy" Olly cheered making everyone laugh.

I then sat back down "Shall we go back to singing?" Lesa asked and we all nodded doing exactly that. After a few go's of Colby's parents then his brother Colby decided on the song he wanted then began by singing 14 hey's "Simmer down, simmer down" he sang looking at me "They say we're too young now to amount to anything else but look around" he continued.

I rolled my eyes playfully "We worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now" he sang and I sat on the couch which had been pushed back so people could dance. I was starting to get breathless and my hips hurt, next to me was Alison rubbing her stomach "If you don't swim, you'll drown but don't move, honey" Colby sang.

A shiver ran through me at the nickname "You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear" Colby smirked at me smugly "And I know now, that I'm so down" he continued rubbing his mark. It was now everyone noticed it "Your lipstick stain is a work of art" he added tracing it.

I smiled to myself seeing Jess's face drop slightly "I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and I know now, that I'm so down" he patted over his heart "he's talking about you isn't he?" my sister suddenly whispered and I nodded at her as Colby sang 8 hey's.

I so wanted to just snuggle him in bed right now "Let's get out, let's get out 'cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down" he sang signalling around "While I was out, I found myself alone just thinking" Colby sang looking at my hands "If I showed up with a plane ticket and a shiny diamond ring with your name on it" he sang and I let a soft gasp leave my lips.

I then looked at my own hand where I hoped a ring would sit one day "Would you wanna run away too?" Colby continued and I looked back up at him "'Cause all I really want is you" I smiled not being able to stop myself "You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear" I knew he was referencing to me wearing his vloths a bit more now.

I glared at his smug proud smirk "And I know now, that I'm so down" Colby just grew more proud do much so it filtered into his scent "I made a mix-tape straight out of '94" he continued and I hummed along "I've got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor and I know now, that I'm so down" Colby sang pointing up.

I don't think anyone else picked up on it but I chuckled softly as Colby sang 9 more hey's "You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down" I reached up and rubbed my own neck "Your lipstick stain is a work of art" I sang along in a whisper do only Colby knew.