27

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 27. . .

Sam pov:

I practically threw the mic back at the DJ then speed walked to Colby "Dang.." Jake went to say something but I didn't let him finish before grabbing Colby's top pulling him towards the bathroom and him chuckling behind me with a smug grin.

Once inside the bathroom, I locked us in a stall pushing him onto the toilet then climbed onto his lap. I attacked our lips in a hot wet greedy kiss, I moaned as is tonge entered my mouth. The alpha growled squeezing my ass "Mine" he breathed over the mark on my neck.

I hummed closing my eyes and resting our foreheads together "Wanna fuck?" Colby asked and I nuzzled into his neck "At home, wanna snuggle you" I answered truthfully "I wanna smell like you. Just you" I purred and Colby chuffed rubbing my back.

Once we had calmed down some we left the bathroom and sat back at our table "Fuck did you guys really have to eye fuck each other infront of everyone" Jake teased and I hummed shrugging gulping down my drink. Colby chuckled wrapping his arm around my waist.

»»------------A few hours later------------►

I laughed as we all climbed into the Uber. "'m hungry" I whined leaning on Colby "Hungry for dick" Jake teased poking my cheek making Tara giggle "Noo" I said pushing him or trying to "Yooou dooo" Corey said.

I huffed at him sticking my middle finger up "What are you hungry for baby?" Colby asked making me purr "Awww cute" Kat said and Devyn hummed "You" I answered Colby nuzzling his neck "Scent" I whined

Colby chuffed lifting my chin kissing me "And Macdonalds" I said into the kiss. Colby broke away laughing "I'll order it now" Devyn said on her phone. Once we made it back to the apartments we all entered Colby's.

I woke up the next morning feeling sick with a headache. I looked around to see MacDonald rappers around the floor. I was lying on top of Colby's chest on the couch. Corey and Devyn were cuddling on the floor, I sat up seeing Jake was asleep on the kitchen counter.

I got up and walked to the bathroom finding Kat and Tara asleep in the bathtub. I quickly went for a piss then washed my hands splashing water in my face at the same time. I smiled at my female friends and then woke them up "Hmm morning" Tara said stretching.

I smiled leaving the room then gently shook Corey with my foot "Wakey wakey" I said and the man hit my foot. I glared at him as he woke Devyn. I then made my way over to Jake and woke him "Fuck off" he whined trying to go back to sleep.

I laughed as he realised where he was, I then made my way back to the couch yawning. I lifted Colby's head and then sat down placing his head in my lap "Morning" he mumbled nuzzling into my stomach "Morning baby" I said running my hands through his hair.

»»------------12 pm------------►

I winced suddenly and Colby looked at me from the stove "You okay?" he asked and I nodded ignoring the now dull cramping pain. "Yeah, I must be starving" I joked and the alpha rolled his eyes playfully "Just a few more minutes" he said.

I walked over kissing over the X on the back of his neck "I love you" I said softly closing my eyes letting my head rest on his shoulder. "I love you too Sam" Colby said turning around "Still feeling tired and queasy?" he asked and I nodded.