23

Warnings: swearing, smut

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 23. . .

Sam pov:

I could feel his knot about to catch so I leaned down and bit into his neck glade gasping as Colby's knot locked and I was filled with cum. The sensation of being filled and the bond completely forming in my brain I came between our chests scratching down the alpha's chest. "Fuck" Colby moaned.

I stayed attached to Colby's neck as my brain went blank with pleasure "Good boy you did so well" I heard Colby praise and the softness in his voice brought back to earth. I unattached from his neck and licked the bit of blood then purred rubbing my face in his neck "Happy?" Colby asked,

I purred louder nodding "I'm glad, but can I be uncuffed now" he chuckled out making me hum. I shook my head sitting back up smirking "Nope" I teased and he glared at me "I wonder what would happen if I..." I said then rocked my hips gasping as another wave of cum began filling me.

Colby growled "Don't do that" he growled and I looked down at him "If a knot is locked and has stopped cumming don't continue" Colby said and I raised an eyebrow "Or more cum will come out" he continued and I nodded "Alphas use this to make sure their omegas are impregnated" the alpha said looking away from me.

I hummed smirking "Is that thought still bugging you?" I asked reaching up to uncuff Colby's wrist, once they were free I laid down on his chest. I gasped as another wave of cum filled me once again "I'm taking that as a yes" I whispered. Colby huffed rubbing my back "I'm trying not to think about it" he said.

I nodded closing my eyes "We'll talk about it another time." I said yawning and the alpha nodded kissing my head "When our heat and rut brains aren't clouding our judgment" I nodded chuckling. "Rest now Sam" Colby whispered in my ear and I kissed over his heart tattoo then rubbed my cheek over it relaxing.

»»------------1 week------------►

I blinked my eyes open as the sun shone threw the window, I sat up stretching my back then looked next to me at Colby. He had his face towards me allowing me to see the healed bite mark on his neck. I purred leaning down rubbing my nose on it, it's been a week since and the last day of June.

I smiled as Colby's eye shifted under his lids, I gently brushed the hair from his face "Wakey wakey" I said softly and he groaned. "Come on we need to pack we are moving" I said and he huffed out his cheeks "Can't believe we'll have our own apartments" he said and I hummed "Only until we tell the fans" I said.

Colby smiled cupping my cheek "I know" he mumbled then pulled me to him gently giving me a quick kiss "Love you" he said pulling away "Get up you cheesy piece of garbage" I said swinging my leg over the edge "Nope" Colby said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned my head to look at him "Come on Colby we need to give the keys back to this place then we get to party" I said ruffling his hair "Fiiine" the alpha said getting out of bed. I stood up but had to stop for a second as a sudden nausea came over me "You okay Sam?" Colby asked and I nodded.

The feeling left almost instantly so I shook it off and made my way into the bathroom for a shower "You get in first" Colby said going for a piss. "Thanks babe" I said teasingly then kissed his shoulder "Or you could join me" I whispered in his ear then turned turning the water on.

Colby chuckled "God I love you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "I know, I love you too" I said then kissed his cheek "Nope, try again" he teased with a smug grin. I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips "That's better" I hummed nudging him off me "Go get our towels please" I said and he nodded walking away.

Once he was gone I stripped down wincing as my vest went past my nipples, I looked at myself in teh mirror sighing. Colby has been really obsessed with my nipples lately so has been playing with them as much as possible. Once eyeing my body taking in the marks I stepped under the water.

Colby joined a minute or two later instantly holding me close "I can't believe you're all mine" he said and I nodded humming. That was until Colby rubbed my thighs "Not in the mood right now Colby" I said the sick feeling coming back "Oh, okay baby that's fine" he said kissing my shoulder "Want me to wash you?" he asked and I nodded.

The alpha chuffed and began washing my body with a smile on his face "Why'd you want me to join?" Colby suddenly asked rubbing his fingers through my hair "Ummm" I began but my brain went black from the pleasure of my head being massaged.

Colby chuckled "Does this feel that good?" I nodded to his question "Yeah, and because I wanted to be close to you" I said answering his first question. The alpha hummed then began washing his own body as I washed my hair out. Once I was finished I got out of the shower wrapping my towel around my waist.

I walked into my own room and picked out a simple outfit keeping my party outfit as a surprise, I slipped on a pair of boxers then a black EPLR jumper followed by some white jeans. I then put on a pair of yellow socks and left the room bumping into Jake "Brother looking good" he said and I thanked him.

As we were bro hugging Colby walked out of his room in a pair of black jeans and a red top "Better not be stealing my omega" he said to Jake and the alpha put his arm on my shoulder "Am I stealing you Sam?" he asked me smirking "Hmm, I don't know" I said sirking back. Colby rolled his eyes smiling.

He then held his hands out "Come omega" he commanded and I chuckled walking past him "Try again alpha" I teased being my track downstairs. "You piece of garbage" Colby called close behind me. "Devyn it's okay" Corey said on the phone as he waved at me "If you're not ready it's okay" he said throwing me the car keys.

I shook my head wheeling out the last of the suitcases and putting them in the car, when I entered the house there were a few bags being packed on the sofa. At the same time Colby was running around with Jake making sure we left nothing behind. Once that was done I slipped on my trainers picking up one bag.

The other boys did the same and we climbed in the car with me driving "Everyone ready?" I asked and everyone gave a 'yep' so I set off. Once we made it to our new place we all got out grabbing our bags and suitcases. I handed everyone their new keys and we entered the building going to our places.

When I entered my own apartment I inhaled smiling to myself as images of a new life here with it mainly being mine and Colby's scents. After I let the thoughts settle in I began finishing up with my belongings. I had already set the apartment up, to be honest we all had as we had had this place for a few weeks.

Once I had packed the rest of my things away, I set out my party outfit for tonight on the bed. After I was done I put the suitcase away then left making my way to Colby's apartment and knocked on the door "Come in" I heard then opened the door seeing Colby on the sofa going through his phone.

I slipped my shoes off then sat down putting my feet up snuggling into his side "Feeling okay?" Colby asked and I nodded "Mhm a bit tired but fine" I answered with a yawn "The new owner of the house is gonna be here in a few minutes for the keys" Colby said wrapping an arm around me.

I nodded smiling "Oh Kats invited to the party" I said so he was aware and he hummed "I'm glad you're still friends" he said and I nodded smiling. "So what shall we film until our party?" Colby asked rubbing his hand up and down my side "Maybe we should react to some fan edits?" I suggested and he nodded.

Chapter 23 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want a specific scene in this. (If I like it and it fits I'll add it)

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled.