30

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 30. . .

Sam pov:

He then looked back at the scan "At the same time we'll tell them they are twins" I added and Colby nodded "Then well let the ones who already know about the twins" I said to the awstruck Colby "Mhm, you can do the video. It's up to you baby" Colby said making me smile.

Once I knew it was up to me I set up my laptop on the table then pulled Colby to the couch. When we were both sat I pressed call for Kris "What's up?" she said smiling at us "Is Celina there with you?" I asked and she moved her phone back "Hi boys" Celina said.

I smiled "I'm recording you right now" I said letting them know "That's cool but why does Colby look like he is on a different planet?" Celina asked and I lifted up my pregnancy test. "This might be why?" I said and the pure shock on their faces made me smile.

Kris broke first "Om my god congratulations" she said and Celina smiled "Very odly I had a dream similar to this" Celina said and I hummed nodding at her. I then lifted up the scan "This is the scan I got today" I said and the girls smiled "Wait why are there two?" Kris asked.

I began chuckling "No way are you guys having twins?" Celina said excitedly and I nodded "I know I can't believe it either" Colby said placing his hand on my belly "Anyway, we'll catch up later" I said and they nodded. I stopped the screen recording and then shut my laptop down.

I set the actual camera up and then called the others down. Kat and Sta's were here because Tara had them over for a video. Once everyone was downstairs Jake noticed the camera "Why are you filming?" he asked and I shrugged. "We just wanted your reaction" I said and Colby wrapped his arm around me "Reaction to what?" Corey asked.

I smirked showing them the scan "Aww cute" Tara said as Kat looked closer "Brother" Corey said and I knew he saw "Brothes really?" I nodded at him "Twins" Jake said looking at me and I nodded tearing up "Congratulations guys" Kat said hugging me "Good luck" Devyn said smiling "I know" I joked back making the group laugh.

Once we settled down I stopped the recording then went to my apartment to start editing it all together. The first video I posted was announcing the pregnancy. It consisted of the clip of me finding out then telling the roommates and Brennen. Once it was posted I created the Snap and Insta posts for our joined accounts. As soon as it was uploaded I looked at it.

 As soon as it was uploaded I looked at it

(The Snapchat post)

I smiled looking down at my stomach "Can't wait for everyone's reactions" I whispered getting off my bed "Sam" I heard my name being called so I went downstairs "Yeah?" I asked stepping off the last step "I made you lunch" Colby said and the smell of the scrambled eggs made me gag.