16

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 16. . .

Sam pov:

We finished in the shower then got changed and I watched as Colby slipped his rings on. I think he caught me watching because he began doing it slower "What?" Colby asked and I cleared my throat "Nothing, I just like your hands" I said trufully "Thanks" Colby said a fraction confused. I put my brace on and then felt arms around me, Colby put his chin on my shoulder kissing my neck gently.

I hum placing my hands over his that we're resting in my stomach. "Would you want to have a family?" Colby asked and I nodded "One day maybe" I answered truthfully "Why? What about you?" I asked turning to face him. "Just asking and yeah I'd love to see you grow with our kid" he said rubbing his face in my neck. "Colby?" I called and he hummed.

I made him remove his face so I could hold it "Has the alpha part of your brain been at you for not getting me pregnant yet or..." I asked and Colby looked down "Yeah kind of but then an image of you pregnant flashed in my brain and I just..." he began then groaned "I just liked it. I wanted...no I felt like I needed it" he said looking in my eyes and I smiled. "You needed? Does that mean you liked it?" I asked.

Colby nodded and blushed "If I'm honest it kinda turned me on." he said and I hummed "What if I look different from what you imagined?" I asked and he kissed me "Either way you'd look handsome and hot because your body would be changing for our creation." Colby said resting our foreheads together. "Okay, we'll talk about this more later" I said hearing footsteps coming upstairs "For the timing and everything?" Colby asked and I nodded.

I chuckled at knocking on my door "Sam, Colby stop fucking and hurry up" Jake said and I laughed opening the door "We were not fucking" Colby said following me out "Yes you were" Corry said coming out of his room "All damn week" he said shivering. "Sam's really loud" Corey added and I gasped "Asshole" I said crossing my arms.

Jake laughed pulling out a camera and then turning it on "As you guys can see I have my friends here" he pointing it to us "Today or more so tonight we'll be spending the night in Colby's car" I chuckled and Colby nodded "All of us?" Corey asked and Jake nodded smirking. "We'll each get one bottle of drink and one snack from the shop to last us" Jake added as we all began making our way downstairs.

Corey then looked out the window "What about blankets?" he asked and Jake chuckled "We'll be in pairs so we have to share one" I glared at him "So Sam and Colby, Me and Corey" Jake said to the camera. "Let's discuss our blanket" Corey said and I smirked "We've got ours" I said and Colby walked back upstairs. "Woah that was quick" Jake said and I nodded.

Colby came back down holding my fluffy blanket in his hands folded. I grabbed it wrapping it around us both "Looks like we're one up" Colby joked to the camera Jake was holding "Well we chose the couch throw" Corey said grabbing the silver blanket. "Let's go to the store" Jake said running out of the house. Deyvn was in so we knew it was safe to leave plus there was a passcode to put in.

We all hopped in Colby's car and he began driving "Once in the shop we'll make a team plan for our drink and snacks." Jake said then evilly laughed "You can have one small bottle each or one big one between you" he added to his rules. I nodded thinking of what snacks to have as Jake turned off the camera, once it was down I reached over grabbing Colby's hand on the gear stick.

He smiled then changed the position so his was on top of mine. He then removed it to turn into the parking lot and then a space. We all got out and I began filming on my phone for Jake to add. "Okay Colby I think we should get a big bottle of Dr pepper. It'll last us longer" I suggested as we walked to the drink section. "Yeah I agree" he said then grabbed a bottle.