5

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading 5 Chapter . . .

Sam pov:

I hummed rubbing my eyes "Where are you both?" we were asked "I had to leave" I said truthfully "What about Colby?" Corey asked "It's me and Sam against the world forever" Colby said grabbing my hand "Why didn't you say goodbye" Jake cried and I whimpered feeling like a failure as if I let a pack down "Because I wouldn't have been able to leave" I said crying back.

It went dead silent "I needed to get away...I had to" I cried and Colby rubbed my knee "I'm so sorry" I said sniffling "Just...just" Corey said sniffling as well "Where are you going?" Corey asked "And are you safe?" Jake added. I chuckled feeling a bit better "Yeah we're safe" Colby grumbled out offended and I full-on laughed "We're moving in with Elton" I answered Corey and there were gasps.

The phone then got cut off as we went into a tunnel. I sighed looking out the window "Hungry?" Colby asked and I shook my head. He hummed "I want to change though" I said and he chuckled "You can borrow some of mine." I puff out a breath "And I packed as much of the stuff you left at mine for you" I purred and smiled at the alpha "Thanks Colby" he nodded "Hey, so...ummm" I looked at the alpha "Yeah?" I asked and he squeezed the wheel.

I eyed him "Colby" he gulped "You know how we react to each other?" I hummed watching him "Well, what are we?" he asked and I hummed "Colby we're best friends" I answered and he sighed "No, like..is that all or... something more?" he whispered the last bit. "Oh,um...Colby..." I began but he shook his head "Forget it" he said and I looked away. I knew what I wanted to say but if I was able to or not was another thing.

It went from awkward back to comfortable within a few minutes "Answer when you're ready?" Colby said and I hummed "Does that mean you like me?" I asked and the alpha swallowed nodding. I smiled feeling my belly warm up "But don't let that change your answer" he added looking at me for a second and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and began looking through comments on our ice skating video.

A tone of people saying they could see mine and Colby's passion and how we'd work well together. It made me smile, the thought of me and Colby together. His lips on mine, our hands connected, snuggling and babies. I gasped everything fully clicking, I loved Colby. I loved him so, so, so much. I glanced at the alpha as the feeling of calm washed over me "Perfect" I whispered to myself.

A few hours later my stomach growled and Colby laughed "Oh no a ghost" I laughed at this "Pull over, I want food" I said pointing to a KFC" Colby nodded doing as I asked. We both got out and I yawned "Come on baby, you can sleep after" Colby said an arm going around me. I purred at the name nuzzling into his shoulder "Do you like that Sam? Like me calling you baby and holding you?" Colby asked and I nodded.

I'm slowly starting to realize how omegan I act when my guard is down, like when I feel safe or tired or even after just waking. All of the situations I've been in around Colby. It also seems my omegan stat goes into a little like space when I want protecting "Colby, 'm sleepy" I whined and he hummed rubbing my hip and guiding me to a corner table.

I sat down and he went to order as I lay against the wall closing my eyes. I felt so peaceful surrounded by Colby's scent. He has scented me and it made my omegan brain purr "Come on baby, up we get" Colby said rubbing my arm. I whined opening my eyes to see the food "Have a nice nap?" he asked and I nodded "Eat, you can sleep after." I nodded allowing the command to control me.

I felt safe enough for it to control me "Good boy." Colby added as I took a bite "I'm not a baby" I growled at the alpha. "I know Sam. You just want to feel safe" he said and I nodded. I hum drinking down my Oreo Krushems "We now also have a big bottle of Dr.Pepper" Colby said and I nodded leaning on the table "Oh, baby no sleeping yet" I growled and he hummed "Yes my omega. We'll get back to our temporary nest soon" I purred humming.