13

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 13. . .

Sam pov:

Once Kat was completely out of sight I shut the front door. I then sat on the sofa silently reliving everything that happened as well as debating whether I was going to throw four years away. I wasn't sure how long I was there but when Colby walked in drunk with an omega I almost snapped. So instead of crying or hurting someone I walked out of the house and sat against the cold wall trying to bring myself out of my head.

»»------------3 weeks------------►

I paced my room which had a nice nest on my bed of mine and Colby's clothes. There were also a few packs of bottled water and some different snacks and sandwiches in the fridge. I had a few items waiting on the side that I'd like to try but before that and my heat tomorrow I had to get this done. What was I doing? Well telling Colby something very important.

I heard the knock and sighed holding on to my brace. Under it was nothing as I was going to bed soon and I felt quite warm "Come in" I called and in walked Colby. He shut the door and carefully sat on the edge of my bed "You wanted to talk?" he asked and I nodded. I inhaled as his scent began filling my room, pre-rut swirling in. I sat on his lap grabbing his light blue jumper "Colby" he hummed wrapping his arm around me, his wrists crossing near my lower back.

I could feel his hands brushing my ass, this is due to me only wearing black joggers "Yes Sam?" he asked raising his eyebrows "Heat and rut share?" I asked looking him in the eyes "Sam I already..." he began but my brain knew and I began tearing up "Please, please pick me" I cried into his neck and he held me tighter "Don't use those other omega, just have me" I continued on moving my face so it was close to his.

He licked my cheek and I sniffled out a giggle "Colby please, I want you. It has to be you" I said putting our noses together "Colby I love you" I said pecking his lips as his eyes widened "I love you Colby and always have" I continued but couldn't say more as firm but soft lips were on mine. I hummed kissing back and moving my hands into the soft fading blue strands "Fuck I love you so much" I moan pulling away.

Colby hummed kissing my neck a few times "Why has it taken you so long? And what about Kat?" Colby asked and I pushed him back so he was lying down "Well Kat said if I heat and rut share consider us over. I've decided I want you" I said and his eyes softened rubbing my thighs "And it took me so long because...because I was scared" I said looking away from him "Still am" I whispered.

Colby held my chin making me look back at him. "Why? Why were you and are you still scared?" he asked softly holding my cheek "Because of how much I love you" I said and closed my eyes "I was and am scared of how strong and deep my feelings for you are" I said truthfully "I'm still scared because my feelings have deepened even though we've been apart." I continued on then opened my eyes.

I looked Colby in the eyes "I'm scared of how deep I may fall" I finished my small speech "Don't fear those feelings baby" Colby began smiling "My feelings for you are the same" he added tracing shapes on my thighs "I've fallen and am falling so deep." Colby added rubbing up my sides "And I'm letting it happen and I'm enjoying the ride" he said and I nodded leaning down and kissing him. "Can we try dating?" I asked against his lips.

Colby hummed nipping my lower lip "Hmm, nope" he said and I whined "Let's skip the dating part. We've known each other long enough" Colby started then held my face between his hands "Just be my boyfriend. We know we match sexually as well" he teased and I felt my face heat up "Yes" I whispered hiding in his chest "Yes I'll be your boyfriend" I said kissing the alpha humming into it. "I'm glad" Colby said then sat up gripping my ass "Let's go film" I nodded getting off him holding my hand out.

He took it and then pulled me carefully down the stairs. Down there was Corey and Devyn on the sofa with Jake waiting, I let go of Colby's hand worried. I wasn't worried about them knowing but they seemed off. Though I know they wouldn't have seen our hands "What going on?" I asked and Corey glanced around. "Finally" he said as we sat down "We have to tell you something" Corey said then bit his lip.

Something felt off but I ignored it "What is it?" I asked and Devyn looked at Corey "You say it" he told her "Corey accidently permanently marked me" Colby gasped and Jake covered his mouth. Devyn showed her neck. "Okay so..." I said and Corey looked at me strangely "You love each other it's fine" he opened and shut his mouth at me. "What?" I said and he puffed out his cheeks "Yeah but our family want us to get married but we aren't ready" Corey added.

I nodded gripping my knees "Okay well, what happens next then?" Colby asked and I hummed "We have to move out" Jake nodded still in shook "Okay" I said nodding "We have time to plan" Corey nodded and I held my hand out "Congats brother" Corey nodded slapping my hand "Thanks brother" Corey said to me then began laughing "One other thing. It's a prank" he said and I sighed out.

Colby chuckled looking around for the camera, Corey pulled it from its hiding space and then faced it to himself "Hashtage team Corey" he said and I pouted "Welcome to another prank war" he cheered. I crossed my arms smiling "Good make-up by the way" I said and Devyn nodded "Tara did it for me" she said and Colby nodded. I bit my lip then clapped "Get ready boys." I teased walking into the kitchen to grab a drink.

Colby walked behind me grabbing my hips "You really think your gonna win?" I hum nodding at Colby's words. He chuckled then nipped at my ear "We'll see" I chuckled pushing my hips back "Test me and see" I said looking over my shoulder at him "I'd love to test you in other ways" he whispered in my ear "Really, what's matser gonna do" I teased and Colby kissed me for a couple of seconds.

I hummed as he pulled away "Here" he said placing a cup in front of me "Thanks" he hummed then walked away grabbing a pack of Doritos. I rolled my eyes grabbing the orange juice from the fridge then walked back to the sitting room with it. "So are we having limits?" Jake asked and I cleared my throat "No death. I-I can't go through that again" I said sniffling a bit "Okay no death pranks" Corey said and the other two nodded.

I sat down next to Colby "We're gonna film a video about reacting to scary tiktoks" I said and the boys nodded "I would like to do another Ice skating video" Jake said and I nodded "Hire a professional and see their reaction to Sam and Colby skate" Corey suggested and I nodded. "That'll be fun" Colby said wrapping an arm around me. "I'll set the Camra up for you" Corey said getting up and setting the camera on the tripod.

He pressed play and then sat down "What's up everybody today I have the roommates with me" I said signaling to them. "And we are reacting to scary TikTok" I said and Corey 'oohhh'ed. I nodded and pulled my laptop onto my lap where I had the videos set up. I pressed play and the video began, it was one based on the conjuring house. We were planning to go there soon so I thought this would be a great thing to show to give us an idea.

»»------------A few hours------------►

I groan stretching my arms, I had been sitting here an hour editing our last paranormal visit. Colby hummed looking up from his phone from his position on the bottom of my bed "You okay?" he asked and I nodded smiling "Yeah, my back is just hurting a bit" I answered honestly. "Well I'll grab you some painkillers, you take the brace off and relax." Colby said standing "We then can watch a movie and go to bed" he said then walked out of my room.

I sighed saving the video then put my laptop on charge. I took my brace off then slipped down in the bed more getting comfy. Colby then walked in wearing Pj pants and no shirt "Here" he said handing me some pills. I took them with some water I had opened as he got into bed next to me. I purred nuzzling his chest "What shall we watch?" Colby asked and I shrugged closing my eyes "You pick" I said and he chuckled rubbing my back.

Chapter 13 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want a specific scene in this. (If I like it and it fits I'll add it)

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled