17

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 17. . .

Sam pov:

I turned the camera off giving us a break and to save the battery. Corey and Jake began a conversation about another video and I climbed into Colby's lap straddling him. "Hold me" I whispered into his chest "Okay" Colby said hugging me "How's your back today?" he asked and I shrugged "Not bad" I answered tracing over where his heart tattoo was.

Colby kissed the top of my head "What are we gonna film next?" Corey asked and I shrugged "Should we play some cards against humanity and speed it up." Jake suggested and Colby hummed "Yeah, I guess" he said then patted my butt "What do you think?" he asked. I hummed yawning "Yeah, then we can order pizza for dinner" I said and everyone nodded then gave Colby a kiss. He followed my lips when I pulled away.

I put my finger to his lips then climbed off his lap. "Damn you guys are so in love. Why didn't this happen before?" Jake said fake gagging playfully but actually smiling "Fear" I said simply. Colby hummed and kissed my head "Camara going on now" I said then turned it on "Okay guys everyone hungry?" I asked and the other men cheered.

I held my phone up and went to the delivery app "Okay, what pizzas are we getting?" I asked and then took the orders and paid "Okay it says it will be here in half an hour" I said to the boys and the camera "Let's play some cards against humanity while we wait" Colby said and I nodded. We dealt out the hand of white cards then I picked a black one up.

I raised my brows at it "Yo, is blank racists?" I asked reading the card aloud and showing the camera as well. "Dang" Corey said looking through his cards.
"This is gonna be fun to play a longer game of" Jake said putting a card in the pile along with a random one to make it funner. Next was Corey and Finally Colby, once everyone had put a card in the pile I shuffled them.

I turned the first white card that was in my hand over "Yo, is licking a used bandaid racists?" I read the card adding the white one into the blank space. I then turned the next white card over "Yo, is feminism racist?" I asked and the other boys 'wow'ed. I turned the next card over "Yo, is a cow racist?" I asked and Corey chuckled "I mean no, it's black and white" Jake said shrugging.

Colby nodded with a hum and I turned the final white card over "Yo, is your mum racist?" I read and looked at the boys around me "I mean that's a good question and it's valid" Corey said shrugging "True that brother" Jake said and Colby rolled his eyes "What about your dad being discriminatory" he growled under his breath "Umm well I think I like feminism" I said holding out the black card.

I was glad the other boys didn't hear Colby as I knew that he was referencing my father. Corey cheered "Thank you" he said taking the card then picked up a new black one "Oh, okay" he said looking it over. "Guys, stop it! There's nothing funny about blank" he said and I hummed looking through my cards. I put one down and then picked up a new white one, I watched as the other boys did as well with Colby adding one from the random pile.

Corey shuffled the pile and then looked at the first white card "Guys, stop it! There's nothing funny about poison" Corey said with a serious voice and I held back a chuckle "Guys, stop it! There's nothing funny about the humble earthworm" Corey said with a serious face and Jake laughed.

Corey chuckled at it as well "Guys, stop it! There's nothing funny about Stopming around, humping and dumping" he read and I began laughing along with Jake. Colby chuckled while Corey covered his mouth "Guys, stop it! There's nothing funny about Playing the cello like a gorilla having a stroke" he said then nodded.

I opened my mouth at that "Wow" I said and Corey nodded looking at the white card selection "You know what, I'm gonna have to go with humping and dumping" he said and Jake snatched the black card "Thank you brother" he said then grabbed his own black card to read. "As a feminist, I cannot support blank" Jake read and I looked through my cards humming at a few of the options.

I ended up being the last so I put one from the random pile in and Jake shuffled them "As a feminist, I cannot support Santa Claus" he read and I chuckled "Poor Santa" I said and Corey fake sniffled "As a feminist, I cannot support Looking at an infographic and saying 'wow'" Jake read the next card.

Colby hummed flipping through his cards "As a feminist, I cannot support getting dick tonight" Jake read seeing as no one had much to say about the one before "No, it's the opposite, to be honest" I joked even though that was my card. Jake laughed and Corey agreed with me "As a feminist, I cannot support a meeting that could have been an email" Jake read humming.

I watched his eyes as he thought to see if I got a hint as to what would win "I like the Santa Claus one" he said and Colby held his hand out. Corey pouted at this and Cloby stuck his tongue out shrugging at him picking up a new black card "Ready or not here comes blank" he read smirking "If anyone puts cum it's an instant win" he said.

I put my white card first followed by Corey and Jake was last with his own and the random card. "Ready or not here comes an invisible giant who takes giant, visible poops." I shivered and Corey gasped "That would be shit" he said and Jake opened his mouth to speak "No pun intended" Corey added before Jake could speak.

Colby chuckled reading the next one  "Ready or not here comes a skinny submissive husband" he read and Jake chuckled "Like Sam" he said ruffling my hair. I laughed along nodding and so did Colby, this was fine because we joked about being gay on our channel a few times.

Colby decided to change subjects by moving on to the next "Ready or not here comes glueing my buttcheeks together" he read and chuckled moving on to speed up as he noticed that the pizza delivery was almost here "Ready or not here comes a penis with its own smaller penis" Colby said and hummed at his choices. "That was close enough to cum right?" Corey said chuckling.

Colby smirked "I'm guessing that is your one then" he said and Corey nodded. "Either way my choice is a skinny submissive husband" Colby said holding up the black card. I took it smirking at him teasingly "Thank you Colby" I purred then picked up another black card "Tie break" I called and they nodded.

Yes I'm sad I can't win but I was starving and food was almost here so that overpowered my want to win. "Men like blank" I said and the boys chuckled "This'll be fun" Corey said and Jake agreed with him, I shuffled all the white cards and then looked at the first one "Men like bench pressing a horse" I read and Coldy flexed his biceps.

I tried not staring and decided the best way was to move on to the next card "Men like drama" I read in a more high-pitched voice and the others laughed "To be fair we do" Jake said and Corey chuckled "That might just be us though" he said and I hummed. I looked at the next card "Men like farting and walking away" I read and looked at Jake.

He raised his eyebrows "You do that a lot" I said and he gasped "I do not" Jake said in fake shock "Uh hu" I said flipping the last white card over "Men like how school slowly breaks your spirit and drains your will to live" I read then winced at it. "Woah the truth to that hurts" I said placing a hand on my chest.

The other boys nodded together in agreement "Hmm for the fun I'm going with drama" I said and Corey smirked "Yes, thank you very much Sam" he said taking the card from me "Whoop Corey won" I said to Camrea as the other boys began putting the game away. "Okay guys we're gonna eat and then get back to you" Jake said and I switched the camera off.

Colby opened the car door for the pizza man and he was given the pizza with a strange look. Colby then re-shut the door and handed the boxes to whoever asked for what. We had two boxes meaning me and Colby shared while Jake and Corey shared, I grabbed a slice and began eating humming in delight.

Chapter 17 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want a specific scene in this. (If I like it and it fits I'll add it)

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled