Chapter 30

After Draco left the room, I told Snape my plan to collect my stuff from Sirius' house. He wasn't a fan of it, but knew he couldn't stop me.

     I got off the train and apparated when I saw sure no one saw me. I apparated into Reggules' room and quickly gathered my stuff.

     The boys planned for Harry to come home with Sirius. Blaise, Draco, and Theo to knock on the door with Sev. I wanted them to make their own plan, so I didn't inform them that the Weasleys would also be here with Remus.

     When I heard the house fill with noise, I walked downstairs a little to wait for the knock. When the knock sounded through the house, I walked down the rest of the way and watched how Harry awkwardly, but excitedly, opened the door and let the Slytherins in. They went into the kitchen/dining room, where everyone was.

     A silence fell over the room when they saw them before the Gryffingors pulled their wands on the Slytherins. I teased when I saw this, but I didn't intervene as I saw Harry stand up and say, "Stop! Wow. Okay." He got quieter with each word.

     "Listen, they aren't death eaters. Their family kicked them out of their house because they joined Dumbledore's Army and they were there fighting with us at the Ministry. So why can't we trust them now."

     "Because they're Slytherins," I heard Sirius say.

     But before anyone could respond, I heard my uncle say, "So am I. Does that make me evil? My niece is also one."

     "And she's a death eater!"

     "Sev is a Slytherin, and yet many more people would be dead if he wasn't here. You know nothing about your daughter. I know more about her than you."

     "What do you know that I don't?" He questioned while turning to look at Reg.

     "She's a vampire. She tries her hardest to make you proud, but you only care about Harry. She's been abused and if you would look at her for two seconds, you would also see that. But all you do is watch Harry. Harry hasn't been in half the amount of danger as Vale has, and yet all you do is watch him, ask how he is, and in general, it's like you don't even have a daughter."

     "Maybe I didn't even want her," Sirius mumbled before speaking up and said, "How do I even know what you're saying is true."

     I then sped into the room and said, "You sound like you have some mental disorder." I was leaning on the wall with my bags by my feet. I watched a bunch of people jump and how some of them tensed up in fear.

     He looked at me briefly before saying, "Get out of my house. I don't allow monsters in here."

     It's like my worst fear coming true. "So you're kicking Remus out too?"

     "No. He's not a monster.

     "But he's a werewolf. Many people consider him a monster."

     "He doesn't kill to live. You do."

     "I do? I didn't know that. I thought spending all night once every two or three months to collect blood from more animals than I care to count, who are all still alive, made me not a killer. And lest not forget self-training so intense that I can kill myself on accident if I don't set reminders that I need to get blood. So yes, your one argument that I'm a monster because I kill to survive is disproven. Unless you want to count the few people I've killed because they were rapping me or were bringing me close to death and my 5-8 year old self had enough care to live. But your opinion." I felt tears behind my eyes, but I kept it out of my voice and managed to make them stay behind my eyes.

     Everyone was silent. I just let out a lot of trauma. There were some lies, but I got my point across.

     "You're still a death eater," Sirius said, but it was weaker.

     I couldn't say what I wanted to say, so I settled for sighing and saying, "You and Cedric are still alive after a killing curse was casted towards you. Make of that as you wish."

     I started walking out the door when I stopped and said, "Oh, Here. This might help you." I gave Remus a book called, 'Monsters, or are they.' It was filled with other creatures saying what they have done to fit in with society and gives information about each of them.

     When I was out of the house, I banished my bags to Sev flat, but walked to the park to think.

     I knew that I was weaker, and I might not survive this whole ordeal, but I needed to decide if my name should be in history books or not. If I don't want them in history books, who would take my place for the things I've done.

word count: 836