Chapter 27

We, Blaise, Draco, Theo, and I, went to more DA meetings, and Draco was trying to keep Umbright from finding out about it. We were having another meeting when the mirror wall started shaking. It was the way we usually entered.

     It then started to crack when I felt my arm start burning. It was the arm with the mark on it. The wall came crashing down, and Umbitch stood there with the imperial squad behind her.

     "Grab them," Umbrage said.

     The imperial squid spread out, and she brought Blaise, Draco, Fred, George, Harry, Hermine, Ron, Theodore, and me into her office. She was questioning us about what we were doing and a bunch of other things when the pain came in worse. I knew Severus must be feeling it, so when she called him into the room for the truth potion, I was hoping he would help me.

     But she sent him out before he could get another word in. "Well, since I can't get it out of you, I'll force it out," She said to Harry while he was tied down to a chair.

     "How?" Harry questioned.

     "With the cruciatus curse, of course."

     "But that's illegal," Hermione said. 

     "Well, what the ministry doesn't know won't hurt him," She said while facing the picture of the minister she had on her desk down.

     Think quickly, I said, "Sounds like your muggle heritage is coming out."

     "What?" She questioned while looking at me.

     "'What someone doesn't know won't hurt him' is a muggle saying. And with you being a half-blood, it makes sense for you to know that saying."

     "I'm a pureblood."

     Laughing, I said, "Yeah right. Dolores Jane Umbridge. The only thing wizard about your name is the last one. You're a half-blood, which is sad. I'm a pureblood bu-" I was cut off by her hitting me with a cruciation curse. I wasn't focusing enough to reduce the pain, but compared to some of the things I've experienced, it was nothing.

     Laughing again, I said, "You call that pain. Let me show you pain." I then quickly escaped the people holding me in place and punched Umbitch in the face. Summoning my wand, I cast a sleeping spell and sent it to everyone in the room who needed to sleep. Once that was done, Harry and his friend ran away. I held my arm and said to Blaise, Draco, and Theo, "Go. Follow them."

     Theo tried to say something, but I cut him off by saying, "Go!"

     My arm was burning badly, but I quickly made my way to Snape's room. I opened the door, knowing there shouldn't be anyone in there. And I was right. He came out of his personal potion-making room, where he was making the polyjuice potion. He saw me holding my arm and quickly activated his floo when I said, "That's not where he wants me."

     "Where?"

     "Ministry of magic. I just wanted to tell you that Blaise, Draco, and Theo are with them, and you have to get them out of there when the time comes."

     "Okay."

     I then apparated from his classroom and where the dark lord wanted me. Arriving there, the dark lord was standing in front of me.

     "Hello, Vale. I see you finally came. When the fight starts, I want you to kill your father. Understand?"

     "Yes, my lord."

     "Good. Lucius."

     Lucias then came out with a clock like the one I saw the death eaters wore at the World Cup. Grabbing it, I put it over my clothes, which I transformed into black pants and a shirt.

     I watched what everyone was doing and saw the point where Lucius figured out who was with the golden trio. They fell through a door, and I felt that the magic that was supposed to stop their fall was turned off, so I quickly used my own to catch them.

     Once they were safely on the ground, I watched the order of the phoenix and other death eaters appear in the room. I walked out from where I was hiding, but they still couldn't see my face and I just looked like the other death eaters there.

     Lucius and Sirius were talking when Sirius punched him in the face. I couldn't help but smile and saw Draco smile about it too. A fight broke out, and I secretly sent some spells toward the death eaters when Bellatrix grabbed my shoulders and removed my hood. This made Sirius pause. I could see the betrayal in his eyes.

     "Kill him, or I will," Bellatrix whispered in my ears. Everyone stopped fighting, and I knew the best thing to do would be to do the same thing I did with Cedric, who was also in the room, but no one seemed to be questioning how he was still alive.

     I pointed my wand at Sirius and sent the killing curse while making a fake spirit go into the arch that led into the spirit world. It took a lot out of me, but everything happened so fast that I had to use my vampire speed to get out of there. Once I was out, I watched everything happen from the side. 

Word count: 871