Chapter 28

I must have passed out, because when I woke up, I was in Snape's office on a coach. Pushing myself up, the blanket that I didn't know what was on me fell off and I could feel how dizzy I was. I also felt an intense need for blood, but I couldn't really move, so I laid down again and fell asleep. I did this four more times before I could stay awake. 

     When I did, I saw Blaise, Draco, Severus, and Theo standing in the office. When I moved to sit up, I got a bag filled with blood shoved into my face. I felt the blood lust take over and downed the whole bag in three seconds. 

     Once I did, I realized there were other people in the room, so I cast a cleaning charm and looked at them. They were looking at me with a shocked look before Blaise said, "I guess you were hungry. Or thirsty."

     I nodded before asking, "How long was I out for?"

     "Just all night," Sev said.

     I nodded before he continued, "So you've been banned from your house, and most likely exiled from your family."

     "Neither of those belongs to me, and I doubt I'll ever belong to thought thing either."

     "You are also really sick. But you knew this."

     "I was noticing it," I mumbled.

     "What is wrong with you?" Theo questioned.

     "Well, I'm a vampire witch that made a deal with basically a devil named Voldemort and faked her own father's death. Oh, I'm also slowly dying from the deal I made."

     "Are you okay?" Draco asked.

     "Yeah, why you ask," I responded without missing a beat.

     "You have a 100-degree fever," Severus said with concern in his voice.

     I nodded before standing up. Moving my joints around, I felt sore. While doing this, I asked, "How's everyone else?"

     "They're good. They figured out he was alive when they brought them home. Malfoy, Nott, and Zabini have been banned from their homes, but Remus takes them in at Sirius' house while he recovers from his near-death experience. And Cedric will be staying over and helping them recover from it as he also experiences the same thing."

     "I should probably warn them not to let anyone know he's alive as it could ruin everything."

     "Why doesn't someone else do that?" Blaise asked.

     "Because if they know you're in contact with me, they'll think you're a death eater too. That doesn't help me much."

     We talked a little more before I headed to bed as I was exhausted. I was asleep for maybe 30 minutes before I was woken up by the death mark. I apparated while transfiguring my clothes and putting on a glamour charm.

     I walked into the Malfoy Manor and saw everyone but Severus there. I was questioned for many hours on whether I knew of their kids' betrayal and if I had anything to do with it. I was also praised for killing my father. I felt sick while all this was being said because of how disturbing it was.

     I was also told that I could stay at the Manor over the breaks because I was kicked out. I thanked them before heading back to Hogwarts, where I fell asleep after writing the information I got on separate notes to give to each of them.

     I was also questioning if I could make it to summer.

Word count: 572