Chapter 6

I managed to come to the Quidditch World Cup. I was fine not coming until I got here. I could feel that something terrible was going to happen, and my instincts were telling me to run away. But I wasn't going to leave everyone to get hurt.

     The actual game was too noisy for me, but I did help the Weasley twins guess correctly. Now everyone was celebrating and drinking. I kept looking around until I heard something that didn't sound right.

     I walked out of the tent and started walking towards the sound. As I got closer, I saw it was death eaters getting ready to do something. Thinking quickly, I set off the alarm I left inside the tent and shot a spell into the sky that sent out a loud sound and light. This alerted the death eaters, and they looked off in my direction.

     I made eye contact with one before running away. I could hear them coming after me but saw everyone running out of their tents. They started screaming, and that made more people panic until everyone was running away.

     I returned to the tent we were staying in and grabbed my bag. I was about to run away till I saw Harry getting trampled.

     I didn't think for a second before running over to him and grabbing his arm. He was about to fight me but didn't, and I ran until I heard Ron and Hermione calling out for him. I ran over to them and asked if everyone was alright.

     "No! We lost Ginny, and all of the parents ran into the chaos!" George yelled, and I just dropped my bag on the ground after I grabbed a knife out of there and a black masked that went over my mouth and nose.

     I thought I heard my name being called, but I wasn't paying attention and ran into the mass of people that were trying to get away. I managed to push my way through the crowd and started using my vampire speed to find Ginny. I heard her crying and saw that some death eaters were getting closer to her.

     I ran over to her at a normal speed and quickly knocked the one I was behind out. I then went to the next one and cut him with my knife across his stomach. I'm so happy I got blood yesterday.

     Turning to the last eye, I made my eyes red and watched him instantly back away and run. I turned my eyes back to their usual color and turned my attention to Ginny. She was scared of me, and as I got closer, she backed up.

     Hearing someone getting closer, I removed my mask and said, "Hey, hey. Ginny, it's me. It's just me." While grabbing her mouth so she didn't scream

     She looked at me for a second before hugging me and thanking me. I patted her back and rocked her side to side. Looking up, I saw a guy point his wand to the sky and cast the death eater mark into the sky.

     He then looked and saw me watching him. He then pointed his wand at me, but before he could even think of a spell, a spell came from behind me and knocked him out.

     I turned and saw Arthur standing there with his wand pointed where the guy stood. I rose to my feet, and Ginny looked at me confusedly.

     "Your father, Ginny," was all I said. Ginny turned her head in the same direction I was looking and saw her father standing there. She got up and ran straight to him.

     Arthur looked at me and mouthed, 'Thank you' while hugging Ginny.

     I just nodded my head and looked at the mess I made. I started walking off the go back to the group when I heard someone behind me. I turned my head and saw Arthur walking with Ginny, and we went back to the group when everyone cheeked on Ginny.

     "Are you okay?" George asked.

     I nodded my head before we all went back to The Burrow.

Word count: 689