𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 22

"𝑨 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇..."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚:。*✧・゚: 。:✧。・:*˚:✧· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

The Cafe you and Xavier were working yall's ass off a few hours ago was the Weathervane. You and he were still working but not as hard as the hours before because it was rush hour. Rush hour was close to lunchtime but not the exact time of lunch. You couldn't wait for lunchtime so you could have the break you deserved. You were still kinda upset because you were considered a volunteer employee for the day so you were doing all this work FOR THE FREE!! It wasn't something you would willingly do for a damn coffee shop that has a 40% or more chance of getting a couple of rude customers.

You weren't sulking around like Xavier though. He looked quite miserable when he was doing work like cleaning around because Tyler had to take up the role of a cashier because of a situation Xavier had with a customer.

What had happened was, Xavier was taking the customer's order. The customer wanted a gingerbread drink from Starbucks. He kept on telling the customer we don't sell those drinks and was giving the customer other popular choices. To which the customer was yelling at him. Knowing Xavier he doesn't take bullshit so he was yelling back at the customer. So, yeah that's why he isn't allowed at the cash register anymore with customers.

Xavier was at the table you were at taking the finished dishes to the sink as you were cleaning the table off with a rag while looking at Wednesday who was looking at the wall's Bullington board filled with sticky notes.

"I thought you were supposed to be in Pilgrim World," I said Wednesday.

"I deserted it while my sanity was still intact," Wednesday replied.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

Before Wednesday could answer Xavier interrupted him. Xavier was leaning over the counter towards you as you were leaning against it.

"You want a coffee?" Xavier asked you.

"Yeah sure make it with extra..." I said midway finished with my sentence.

"Pumps of vanilla," Xavier said with a smile and started to make the coffee.

"Have you seen Tyler??" I asked Xavier remembering the information Wednesday needs from him.

"I told you earlier that he was bad news," Xavier said with a frown.

"Twice, actually. What's so wrong with him?" I said with a raised brow.

Xavier opened his mouth to say something just for nothing to come out. He looked down to the ground with furrowed brows and clenched jaw tightly.

Tyler walked around the corner walking past Wednesday after seeing Wednesday glare at him.