𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 7

"𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"Your first day and you're already on Sheriff Galpin's radar." Principal Weems said to Wednesday as she turned her head to the backseat for a glance at him.

Me and Wednesday are sitting in the backseat of Principal Weems's car. Her seats are cotton black and have a soft feel to sit in.

Me and Wednesday are seated at each side of the car's two back windows.

Wednesday sat behind the passenger seat and sat behind Principal Weems.

I didn't pay close attention to Wednesdays and Weems' conversation since Officer Galpin's long stare at me with a certain gaze took my attention.

"Wish I could say I was surprised." Principal Weems said sarcastically to Wednesday.

"What did he mean about my father?" Wednesday asked with a questionable look.

I glanced up at their exchange listening in on their conversation after I heard Wednesday ask about his father.

'I can't help wanting to know more about him, he is just so mysterious which would cause anyone to want to know more about him' you thought.

"I have no idea, but a word of advice. Stop making enemies and start making a few friends. You're gonna need them." Principal Weems said Wednesday.

I wonder if Wednesday considers me as a friend well if not he will soon enough.

Wednesday glanced at me and tapped his fingers on the middle seat in the back like he was making a beat from a song he remembered.

Principal Weems sat up and glanced outside the window, surprised as the car was about 10-20 feet away from the crash sight of a red truck and a Semi truck that was blue.

"Looks like an accident. I hope the driver's okay." Principal Weems said.

I glanced at Wednesday as he continued to stare at me.

His eyes shined and darkened as the car was about to pass the crash sight and his bangs covered the light in his eyes.

"He's dead. Broke his neck." Wednesday said

Sirens started to wail and there were two cops in the road signaling traffic to go around.

I gasped and turned my head to the side, questioning the boy's knowledge without asking a question.

Wednesday raised his hand to his bangs and brushed them back leaned his head back into the seat and spread his legs out more doing the 'man spread'.

"How can you tell from this angle?" Principal Weems asked Wednesday with furrowed brows.