𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 14

"𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Me, Enid, and Wednesday were in the beehive club shed. The shed reeked of honey and a smell I couldn't catch my nose on all I know is that it was close to sweaty feet and armpits.

Now I remember why I never went to this specific club of me being at Nevermore. I didn't believe the rumors of Eugene's club were true but it seems as if almost all of them are true. I don't believe in rumors. However, I didn't take any chances of them being true and being there to witness the rumors proof - I thought.

Bees were buzzing around on the outside of the clubhouse in the background of the conversation at hand.

"If Weem's comes sniffing around, keep your distance (to not let her realize the height difference), look grim, and don't say a word. " Wednesday said to Enid.

"Payback is going to be a bitch." Enid said after putting on the beekeeper suit helmet over her head.

"From all that you have done and have planned this is your payback," I said with a laugh standing next to Wednesday.

"Blab and I will crush you like a honeycomb," Wednesday said to Eugene as he came up behind him towering over the boy.

"Snitches get stung. It's hive code. Besides, I should be thanking you. This is the most girls I've ever had in the shed. Other than bees." Eugene said with a smile.

"Shocking," Wednesday said plainly.

"I've always had a thing for werewolf chicks," Eugene said smiling at Enid and taking a glance at you from beside Wednesday.

Good thing he ain't talking about me. Sorry, Enid but he's your problem now. - I thought.

"The chance that Enid ever becomes romantically interested in you is less than one percent," Wednesday said.

"So, I still got a shot? Yes!" Eugene said excitedly as he pulled his hand down in success.

I slapped my head over my forehead and shook my head at Eugene's words.

And he's an idiot. Could it get any worse than this? It definitely can but still. Well, at least he is happy... Well, Delusional but happy. - I thought.

Me and Wednesday started to walk away from Enid and Eugene to the shed door. Enid looked to me for help with pleading eyes. I shook my head and worded 'I'm sorry'. Enid glared at me as she rolled her eyes and huffed. Wednesday opened the shed door and let me out first (like the gentleman he is) then walked out after me.

We walked to the front of the school from the woods and exited the gates without anyone noticing. We walked along the road on the grass with Wednesday on the side of the road and me on the side of the grass and forest.