𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 17

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒎 𝑰, 𝑨 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚??"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚:。*✧・゚: 。:✧。・:*˚:✧· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Me and Wednesday were walking down in the courtyard shoulders touching as I talked his head off. Surprisingly he was listening attentively.

"When I first met you, I thought you were a emo kid who listens to goth rock or something. No offense." I said with a smile as I walked beside him with me on the right side of the sidewalk and him on the left.

"I take no offense. I would rather be a goth then a k-pop listener like Enid." Wednesday said with his arms crossed.

Bianca walked past us knocking shoulders with Wednesday and giving him a nasty glare. Bianca's blue eyes met yours as her face expression changed to a smile as she waved at me and told me hello.

"Hey, maybe don't bump into my friends." I said to Bianca with my hand on my hip as I stopped Wednesday from walking any further.

Bianca huffed and shook her head in understanding as she walked past us  to her friends giving me a last glance.

We continued to walk through the courtyard meeting up on the sidelines sitting on the low concrete barrier where trees and flowers were encased. We stood next to Enid as she leaned over and whispered to us.

"We're all set." Enid said with a smirk.

"Good. Things in position." Wednesday asked Enid.

"Great job, girl." I whispered to Enid.

"Wanna tell me what you two were up to??" Enid asked me and Wednesday.

"And spoil the surprise??" Wednesday said.

"Yea, like what he said." I said knocking my shoulder into Wednesday's arm with a small smile.

"Speaking, of surprises, you and Y/N's costumes are in the tent." Enid said excited with jazz hands.

"Costume?" Wednesday asked.

"Girl, the costume better be appropriate this time." I said with my hand on my head as I laughed and smiled at a memory from last year.

~The memory~

Last Halloween, Me and Enid were in matching costumes . I wanted us to wear a funny duo costume like Mario and Luigi or Elmo and cookie monster. However, Enid had other plans she got you both to wear matching costumes that were no where close to appropriate or pg-13. The costumes she got you two was a nurse and a psycho patient.