𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 20

"𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅??"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚:。*✧・゚: 。:✧。・:*˚:✧· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

Let's have a recap, shall we? Decoding a riddle, going through a secret stairwell that showed you both to a secret library, finding the mysterious book Rowan's mom wrote, going to leave the secret library, Bag over your head for maximum disorientation before seeing your captors, wrists tied enough to cut off circulation, and no idea if you are going to live or die.

Okay, let's quit with the oh-so-spooky scenery Halloween has been over with it's literally November. 

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

You and Wednesday sat in the secret library with both hands tied behind your back on black chairs. The black bags that were pulled over both of your head was unveiled showing you 6 dark cloaked people standing in front of you both in a half circle. You both looked from all of ya'll's captors in confusion.

You felt around your hands lightly from behind your back in realization that your captors suck at tying knots because with one light pull the rope was untied from your wrists. You still held your hand behind your back like they were still tied tho.

A bright-ass flashlight was shone at you both as one of the captors in a long dark purple almost blue cloak and a mask spoke up.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum??" An unknown voice said with a quite familiar voice, it was a woman, you realized it was Bianca with the last sentence since she sucked at making her voice sound deeper and manlier.

"You can take the mask off, Bianca," Wednesday said in a bored tone.

Bianca pulled the hood from her head as a masquerade mask was on her face covering her eyes and nose. The mask was an ivory silver that shined in the small light around the room. Everyone took their hoods from their head after Bianca did so. All the cloaked people were recognized as Kent, Xavier, Bianca, Ajax, Yoko, And Leslie. Everyone that was cloaked was a siren Except for Xavier and Leslie.

Leslie and Kent are close to being identical twins. They both had a few features that made them look completely different also adding the fact that Kent is male and Leslie is female. Leslie is the brains of the two while Kent is the muscle. 

Kent's hair was always slicked back from the front and the rest of his long hair would sit on his shoulders slightly wavy. While Leslie's hair was curly and the length of her lower back. Most of the time her hair was out unless it was a special event or she decided to do her hair differently. 

"So disappointing..., I thought It would be like one of those horror movies where we would have to play games or figure out how to get away from the plotting psychotic killer," I said with a dramatic groan as I put my arms behind my head and leaned back in the black chair I was once tied to.