𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹!!

I just realized that I never went into detail on Y/N's powers and everything. So, this is what this is. For the people who were highly confused or just curious about your characters abilities.

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔:

Y/N has Geokinesis, seer, and she also has time manipulation which she hasn't fully got the hang of yet.

———————————————————————

𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:

At the age of 7 she was able to use time manipulation but it had a huge effect on her. Y/N's mother left out of her life at the age of 6. Her mother and father were having a rough patch at the starting years of Y/n's life. Her mother didn't want a child while her father wanted a happy family. Y/N's mother was unhappy with the life she had with her family she wanted to travel the world and have nothing chaining her down. Y/N's mother had hatred towards her daughter which she believed ruined her marriage and future. Y/N's mother would abuse and mentally abuse her.

The abuse had gotten so bad that Y/N had a long scar that went from her calf all the way up to mid thigh on the back of her leg. The scar was a cut from a broken glass bottle. Which she still has to this day but it's just lightly there. So the month before Y/N turned 7 Y/N's mother left the family in the middle of the night and never turned back. Y/N's dad was depressed but he still hanged on for his daughter. The week before her birthday Y/N was missing her mother dearly even after all of the pain she dealt with because of her. She wanted her father to be happy, so she went back in time all the way to the day that she was born.

Y/N was in the room watching as her mother was pushing her out of the womb with tears in her eyes. Y/N waited for the nurses to come in and take her younger self to do a check up. The nurse put Y/N down and left out of the room to go get the supplies. Y/N walked over to her younger self and stared down at the baby version of herself with tears in her eyes. She apologized to her younger self with teary eyes and told the baby that she had to do this. Y/n tried to suffocate the baby for only a barrier to be held in between them both which pushed Y/N back with force. Y/N was knocked back into her time. Y/N was in a coma state for 2 weeks from her attempt at killing her younger self without knowing the consequences of trying to change time and the damage that comes with minutes or even years of going back in time.

———————————————————————

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔:

Geokinesis- The ability to manipulate the minerals or components in the earth using powers.

Seer- The ability to see visions or insight of the future.

Time Manipulation- The ability to alter the flow or perception of time.

With your Geokinesis you have gotten very far in controlling it. You can almost do anything that you think of with that ability. The only setbacks are that you have to highly focused on controlling it when you are doing big things like making a big hand out of earth or when carrying heavy objects.

With being a seer you have not much control of it. Most of the time you have visions in your sleep but recently you have had them awake but it doesn't have an effect on your manners it happens when you space out. The only setbacks to being a seer are the things that you see are things in the future that can be changed but sometimes you see all the possibilities of the situation.

With time manipulation you have only used it a few times. You kinda have gotten the hang of it. The only setbacks are the damage it does on your health if you change the future or the outcomes.

———————————————————————

PS. I'm working on chapter 15 at the moment. I hope y'all enjoy my book. I wanted to give more insight on the character so y'all would understand Y/N's story and character.

- The struggle is real

- The struggle is real. Trying to have a schedule for this book isn't hard the only hard part is finding out when to stop the chapter and post it. I'm reading back on all the mistakes I have written it's so cringe. 😭😭