𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 19

"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝑩𝒆𝒆??"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚:。*✧・゚: 。:✧。・:*˚:✧· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Wednesday and I were still sat on the hill watching the sunset as it soon was going to be fully set. You both were in a comfortable silence watching the sky until footsteps could be heard.

The footsteps came to the hill and went in front of you both blocking the sun. The footsteps were Enids as she stopped in front of you both.

"Are y'all going to hang with me and the girls now since it's later now?" Enid asked you both.

"No, I'm not feeling the girl sleepover mood." Wednesday said with a grimace.

"I'm coming not for long just a little while. Just give me a minute I'm coming." I told Enid with a small smile.

Enid nodded her head with a huge smile as she turned around and walked away from the hill to the courtyard to wait on me.

I turned my head to Wednesday to see him already looking at me.

"I'm going to go, you should go and find out more about Bianca and Xavier's plan. Find me if you need anything." I said to Wednesday as I stood up and brushed a few grass pieces off my lap and hands.

"That's a great idea, I'll do just that. Don't Have too much fun with the girl adolescents." Wednesday said with a roll of his eyes at the end of his sentence.

He seems to not like being around the crazy girls of Ophelia hall. Sad thing that he's stuck with us. - I thought with a laugh.

I walked away from Wednesday looking at him for a second before turning away.

His skin glowed a pearly white from the sun at the horizon and the sky turning dark within a second. His hair was brushed back from his hands minutes ago with his bangs cover his brows. His eyes were still black with the reflection of the beautiful sight of the sky. He looked quite peaceful here.

He looks more content and happier here. Maybe we could do this again. - I thought.

I walked over to Enid as she was leaning against the wall of the entrance of the school. Enid's eyes lit up at the sight of me coming to her. I stopped in front of Enid to which she took my left arm and linked our arms together as she skipped to the Dormitory.

"Soooo, what's going on with you and Wednesday. I want to hear all about the teaaaa." Enid said with a grin and wide eyed.

"There's nothing going on Enid. We are just friends. We were just out there talking after I just wanted to see the sunset plus he wanted to leave the courtyard earlier because it was so crowded with everyone celebrating our win." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.