𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 18

"𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚:。*✧・゚: 。:✧。・:*˚:✧· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"Let the Poe cup begin," Weems said holding up the sliver pistol in the air and shooting it.

We all started rowing our wooden paddles with other students yelling for us to go. Weems stood tall with her hand on her hip smiling brightly at the crowd in her khaki dress and matching dress coat with matching gloves and 2-inch heels. The crowd clapped as the race began.

"Move faster!" The leader of the Ravens yelled at her team. The team color of their costumes and canoe consisted of purples and blacks.

"Come on, Ladies. Let's go." A teammate from the Ravens yelled.

Your hair was pulled back into a ponytail because of the harsh winds. You also had your edges brushed on your forehead which for once slayed. You had clear lip gloss on your plump lips. Your skin was glowing from the bright sun hovering over you and everyone else.

The sun made your brown eyes look like honey and light despite them being dark in normal lighting. You were rowing the boat with everyone making sure not to knock into any big orange cones or to not knock into other canoes.

I looked around from both sides of the canoe with a small smile on my face. You were seated behind Wednesday as you could only see his back. The sky was a bright blue with a few clouds filled in the sky showing the bright sun. It was quite windy outside today and the rowing of the canoe didn't make it any better.

"Oh, Excuse us!!" Xavier said looking at you while brushing past and knocking into your team's canoe. The Joker's canoe went past yours with a smirk on all of their faces with a little water splashing past them.

"That wasn't very gentleman of you!" I yelled back rolling my eyes and Xavier.

The Golden Bugs (Bianca's) team was almost last in the race she looked over to Kent who was on a boardwalk/small dock off to the right side of the lake dressed in a white button-down shirt and black slacks. She signaled him to get into the water to sabotage with a strong nod of her head. Blake untucked his shirt and pulled it off throwing his shirt and dress shoes to the side before jumping into the lake.

Kent turned into a siren after jumping in and his body being submerged in the water. His legs transformed into fins with his upper body having gills around his sides. He swam at a fast speed catching up to a canoe to sabotage it.

Enid and y'all's whole team were rushing to hurry to the Crackstone's Crypt island. Y'all were rowing the wooden paddles at a fast past breathing heavenly from the heat that sucked into your skin from wearing all black and long-sleeved pants and shirts.