𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 6

"𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒔."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

A teen boy with curly light brown hair, brownish green eyes, and skin pale but not as pale as death.

He was wearing a brown collared shirt with a red apron and khaki pants which seemed to be the uniform of the cafe shop.

As the boy glanced up from the coffee machine as the mist disappeared he jumped.

"Holy Crap!" The teen boy said

"Do y'all make a habit of scaring the hell out of people?" The boy said.

"It's more of a hobby," Wednesday said.

"Don't mind him, he just enjoys getting a scare out of people," I said with amusement.

"Y'all go to Nevermore." The boy said as he looked down at my uniform.

"Didn't realize they changed the uniform." The boy said as he glanced up at Wednesday's uniform.

"Not quite. Can I get an iced coffee?" I said as I looked up to the boy.

"I need a quad over ice. It's an emergency." Wednesday said after me.

The boy looked around at the broken coffee maker.

"It's four shots of espresso," Wednesday said bluntly.

" I think he knows that," I said as I looked up at the boy.

"Yeah exactly. I know what a quad is, but spoiler alert, the espresso machines having a seizure. So all we have is drip." The boy said.

"But drip is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no real purpose or meaning," Wednesday said as he looked over to a man pouring drip in his coffee.

With that, the man heard him and looked at the drip and left the coffee and drip as he walked out the front door.

"What's wrong with your machine?" I asked curiously.

"It's a temperamental beast with a mind of its own, and it doesn't help that the instructions are in Italian. I don't think you would know what to do anyway." The boy said.

"Hand over the instructions," Wednesday told the boy as he grabbed me by my hand and pulled me over to the counter that the boy was also behind.

Wednesday started to read the instructions and turned toward me.

"Do you think you can fix the machine while I give you instructions?" Wednesday asked.

"Yes, I can," I said.