𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3:

"𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I walked outside of the doors of Nevermore Academy to be met with my Family standing outside by our family's car.

My father started to walk towards me

"Look at you, my little deathtrap." My father said lovingly.

He came up to me and hugged my body very gently. If he wasn't my father I'd probably not allow this but this is how he shows his affection so I'll allow it.

"Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories." My father said as he placed his arm around my shoulder as I stood one and a half feet taller than him.

I outgrew my father by the time I hit the age of 12. Well, my father isn't tall either way he's only 5 '5 I got my height from my mother and grandfather.

"Doesn't it, Tish?" My father asked my mother.

"Yes. Why don't you boys wait in the car? Wednesday and I need a moment." My mother said with a smile.

Pugsly walked up to me and hugged me around my torso because of how tall I was.

"Pugsly, you're soft and weak. You'll never survive without me. I'll give you two months, tops." I said.

" I'm gonna miss you too, bro," Pugsly said as he looked down and walked to the car with our father.

Lurch opened the door for them and they got in the car with a slight close of the car door.

My mother walked up to me slowly

"Any plans of running away end right now." She said calmly and raised her eyebrow at me

I stared into her eyes giving her no response to her statement.

"I've alerted all family members to contact me the minute you darken their doorstep. You have nowhere to go, "she said as she stood 5 '7 feet tall.

"As usual, you underestimate me, Mother. I will escape this educational penitentiary, and you will never hear from me again." I said coldly.

My mother sighed.

"You are a brilliant boy, Wednesday, but sometimes you get in your own way... I'm sure you'll grow to love Nevermore and find it as life-changing as I did." She said with a smile while reminiscing her memories of Nevermore.

"Oh, I got you a little something. W... M. Our initials. It's made of obsidian, which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. It's a symbol of our connection." My mother said as she handed me the silver chain with the letter W/M on it