𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 13

"𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I unlocked the door to my, Y/n, and Enid's shared dorm. The door opened with a squeak and I closed the door behind me to not let any nosy people around to see or hear the conversation I was about to have.

People around here are very nosy and want to buy into anyone's conversation. - I thought to myself remembering a memory from a day or two ago.

I walked around our dark dorm and switched the main light on to be able to see I looked around to find Thing. I heard the flipping of pages.

I turned around abruptly seeing thing flipping through a magazine on Y/n's bed sitting on her Red comforter and her Black silk pillows. Y/n's bed was the size of a queen size bed which sat comfortably on her side of the dorm with a few posters and a full body mirror with a black beanbag sat a few feet away from her bed. She had LED lights around her bed frame and a lamp on her bedside table which was cut off.

Y/n is an independent quite powerful alluring being I can get used to being around her. I don't have many people that I hang around because I don't deal with bullshit. It's just different with her. Wait, what am I kidding?? She wouldn't like anyone like me. I don't even understand what I'm feeling right now. Why do I wish for her to be my 'friend'? - I thought.

I walked over to Y/n's bed which Thing was sitting on. I put both of my hands in my black uniform slacks and stood at Y/n's bedside.

"I snapped at you. I'll check my tone in the future. Now chop-chop before all our leads turn cold." I said to Thing as I turned around to walk away.

Thing continued flipping through the magazine ignoring what I just said.

Now he doesn't want to listen. What's going on with Thing? I haven't done anything wrong for Thing to not listen to me. Did he not mean his pledge of loyalty to me? Is he being a secret spy for my parents still? - I thought.

I turned around slowly seeing Thing still flipping through the magazine on Y/n's bed. I walked back over to Y/n's bed.

"What is it you want? Hand cream? Nail buffer? New cuticle scissors? Consider it done." I said leaning down towards Thing.

Thing closed the magazine and shoved it to the side. He started to tap in sign language.

'I want a sincere apology. Y/n and Enid specifically said I deserve better than that and that I'm not just your henchman that does all the dirty work.' Thing signed quickly.