𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 10

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I leaned on our shared desk as I watched Wednesday type on his typewriter with Thing watching as well on the table.

"I've always hated the expression 'write what you know.' " Wednesday said more to himself.

Wednesday finished typing got the paper out of the typewriter crushed it into a ball and put it on the table with a bit of force. Thing pushed the paper ball from the table into the black little barbed wire trash can which was about 90% full.

I hum a song that I can't quite remember the only thing that I can remember is the melody.

"It's a hall pass for the imagination-impaired. But when your life becomes a twisted mystery... maybe it's time to lean into..." Wednesday said almost in a whisper as he looked at the drawing Rowan's mother made of a boy that looked like Wednesday and Joseph Crackstone as he touched the watermark.

———————————————————————————

𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

Me and Wednesday finally arrived at Principal Weems's office. Wednesday didn't waste a second turning the door knob to Principal Weems's office and storming in.

"I need to speak with Rowan. I can't find him" Wednesday said to Principal Weems as we stood in front of her desk.

"It won't be possible, I'm afraid. He's been expelled." Principal Weems says calmly.

"For what?", "For what?" Wednesday and I say at the same time in sync.

"Never both of your minds. He'll be on the first train out this afternoon." Principal Weems said not glancing up once from her computer doing her duties as a principal.

Now she wants to do her duties?? Every other time she wants to snoop into people's business and be a pain in the ass. Must be important then I guess. - I thought to myself.

"What were you doing out in the woods with him?" Principal Weems said looking up from her computer as she crossed her arms over her chest giving us a long hard stare.

"We told you already," I said with a sigh not wavering from her long hard stare.

"We heard a noise, and we went to investigate," Wednesday said looking at Principal Weems.

Principal Weems lips curl up sarcastically and she scoffs at us both as she furrows her brows.

"That excuse might have placated the sheriff, but you both can't fool me. You had a psychic vision, didn't you?" Principal Weems asked Wednesday specifically.