𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 2

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Principal Weems is a 6 '3 woman whose hair is white as snow and wore makeup with a very noticeable bold red lip.

I noticed this just by glancing at her. She has to have known my mother before this. I wonder what she was like.

"Wednesday is certainly a unique name. I'm guessing it was the day you were born?" Principal Weems said.

I stared forward at her and didn't let her speak another word

"I was born on Friday the 13th," I said

I glanced around the room. The room was not very light for a woman wearing a very bright and white outfit. Her office didn't have much color, it was dull looking and didn't have much light around so it looked mysterious in a kind of way.

I looked at both of my parents who were sitting on each side of me in black lounge couch chairs while I was sitting on a black ottoman. My mother smirked after my response.

"His name came from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme, Wednesday's child is full of woe." My mother said

"You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia." Principal Weems said rather quickly.

She had to know my mother back when they were in this academy. I know I just got to find out the full story.

"Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?" Principal Weems said.

I widened my eyes and of course, my mother didn't tell me such a thing.

"And you graduated with your sanity intact? Impressive " I said.

My mother glanced at me with my rather harsh response.

Principal Weems sighed in response.

"You've certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Eight schools in five years" Principal Weems said

My father chuckled at Principal Weems' statement.

"They haven't built one strong enough to hold me. I bet this place won't be any different " I said.

While I stared into her eyes looking for any sign of weakness. My father cut me off before I could continue my rant.

"What our son is trying to say is that he greatly appreciates the opportunity." My father said.

"Nevermore doesn't usually accept students midterm, but given Wednesday's perfect grades and your family's long history with the school, I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception." Principal Weems said