𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 11

"𝑹𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒏??"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

We arrived at the bee club which was in the space behind the school. As we came close up to the club the sun was out shining more down on the open area. It's like as soon as we got off school grounds the sun was able to be seen which caused the school to look creepy and gloomy. We walked through the open field where over a dozen bee hives were sitting around with the distinct sound of the buzzing of the bees.

The bee club has a little clubhouse that looked a little worn down as the wood was dark in spots and the bee that was painted on the clubhouse was faded but still able to be seen with one circle window at the top of it.

Wednesday stopped abruptly while looking up with me walking behind him and knocking into his back unintentionally.

"Are you interested in the ancient art of beekeeping?" A smaller boy said from behind us both.

We both turned towards the boy who was a few inches shorter than me. He was wearing a beekeeper suit with gloves on which was all in off-white. The boy wears black rectangular glasses and smiled at my appearance which showed his wired retainer that was at his gums. He held his hand out to me.

"Eugene. Eugene Ottinger." Eugene said.

I shook his hand lightly and looked at him curiously after realizing I had never met this boy personally in my years at Nevermore.

"My name is..." I said until he interrupted me halfway through my sentence.

"Y/n." Eugene said with a smile.

I raised my brow at the smaller boy and tried to remember any time I had ever introduced myself to him or seen him.

Oh right. He is in a few of my classes. He's more of a background-type character if I say so myself. Let me not judge him just because of the things others have said about experiences they have had with him.- I thought.

"Founder and president of the Nevermore Hummers," Eugene says as he holds his hand out for Wednesday.

I pulled out the clipboard and checked the club name on the paper Weems gave me.

Wednesday took Eugene's hand and shook it lightly. "Wednesday. Wednesday Addams." Wednesday said to Eugene. Wednesday looked around at all the bees buzzing around us.

"Are we late or is it only you?" Wednesday asked.

"The hive life isn't for everyone. Most kids are afraid of venomous insects. Are y'all willing to feel the sting?" Eugene asked as he leaned forward to us both.

"I don't know about venomous, But sure," I said as Wednesday's eyes glowed with mischief.

"Your choice," Eugene said as he took us inside the Bee clubhouse showed us to the beekeeper suits, and walked out leaving us both to change into it.