𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 1

"𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏:

Nancy Reagan High School was your regular high school full of cliches and normal classes that teenagers would rush out of as soon as they heard the bell ring.

However, There was this one kid who stood out from all of them, or what people called him the "Boy in all black and white." Well of course it was the only 17-year-old boy named Wednesday Addams he stood out like a sore thumb.

He had pitch-black hair, black eyes, and pale skin that looked untouched like snow on Christmas day. He wore black slacks and a white collared shirt with a black and white Checkered loose sweater over it. His footsteps were irregular. It's not the fact that no one could hear them, it's the fact that he walked around the school emotionless with no expression on his face and never smiled once.

All you could hear in the halls was the sounds of teens' feet shuffling too quickly to get to whatever their destination and the conversations the so-called "teens" were having with their friends.

The boy's appearance was noticed by people who were around him and suddenly moved out of his way causing him to have a pathway. He glanced around at people with each step he took.

I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools...

He glanced right at a group of girls who gave him weird looks and stares. The boy glanced at a stuck-up-looking teacher who looked as if he was looking at every student who walked by.

Run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago...

The boy also glanced at two worn-down teachers who looked like they survived off of coffee

But I admire the sadism

The School bell rang. With that, the students started to rush to get their lockers closed and to not be late for their classes. The boy noticed a group of jocks all dressed in jeans and red letterman jackets laugh and chuckle away from a locker after closing it.

The boy walked up to the locker and the locker was bright red like the others though the difference was the locker was accompanied by words of "Freak" and other not kind words.

He opened the locker, Only to be met with a young boy in a black and white striped sweater and black shorts. Shortly after the young boy fell out of the locker with an apple shoved in his mouth and tied up.

The boy's face didn't falter as he knelt next to the young boy and ripped the apple out of his mouth.

"I want names." He demanded