𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 5

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏??"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚: *✧・:。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I stared at Wednesday as he was typing on his typewriter at our desk.

As I was sitting on my bed something made the bed creek and I knew it wasn't me.

Wednesday turned his head at the sound of the creek got up from the desk and started to walk towards me and the bed. So I turned my head in the direction of the creek and got up.

Wednesday's presence was behind me and I felt a shiver go down my spine as if he was going to do something to me but instead, he stepped beside me and pulled up my white and black checkered comforter.

Underneath my comforter stood a hand standing on its fingers with stitches around the hand and the stump of the hand was stitched up as well.

"I knew it!" Wednesday said.

I glanced at Wednesday and Thing in confusion.

"You know this thing?" I said confused.

"That's right it's ironic that's literally his name. Hello, Thing." He said as he turned from me to Thing.

At that time thing ran back underneath my computer which caused me to take a few steps back from my bed. To give Wednesday and thing room to do whatever they are doing.

Wednesday moved swiftly and grasped onto Thing as the hand grasped onto the railing of my bed trying to run away. Thing struggled and failed miserably.

Wednesday held Thing up with both of his hands and stared intently at Thing.

"Did you really think my highly trained olfactory sense wouldn't pick up the faint whiff of neroli and bergamot in your favorite hand lotion?" He asked thing while walking over to our shared desk.

I walked over to them both leaned my body against the desk and sat on it.

"I could do this all day," Wednesday told thing as he slammed thing down onto the desk.

Thing started to shake as he was held down by Wednesday's hand.

"Surrender," Wednesday said to Thing.

Thing tapped on the desk repeatedly in response. With that Wednesday let go of thing and thing rose back up to his stance.

"Mother and father sent you to spy on me, didn't they?" Wednesday asked thing

I was wondering if Thing was gonna reply by talking which would definitely be spooky and make me jump.

Thing started to speak in hind signs like sign language.