𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍!!!

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓??"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚:。*✧・゚: 。:✧。・:*˚:✧· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

The sky was a baby blue full of clouds with the sun barely peeking out. The beautiful luscious green trees were replaced with a few orange leaves or bare and the rest were lying on the once-green grass. It was a windy day the breeze knocked into you with every step you took.

You and a handful of other students who had stayed behind at Nevermore for Thanksgiving break were walking through the forest, on your way to an Italian restaurant in downtown Jericho. Ms. Thornhill had invited everyone along for a meal, and you were all too happy to oblige.

Orange leaves crunched with each step you took with ease. All 8 of you including yourself were huddled in a group going through the trail to get to the restaurant without going through all downtown. Also, because you were all outcasts which scares some of the regulars and also causes hate and drama around.

As you walked, chatting and laughing with Leslie, you didn't notice that Bianca was walking a few steps behind you. That is, until you reached the wooden bridge over the lake as you slowed down your walking after seeing fish swim around in the water, and you accidentally bumped into her.

"Oops, sorry about that," you said, turning to face her.

"No problem, It's good to see you again," Bianca replied, smiling.

You felt a warm feeling spread through you at her words. It was only a few days ago that you and she talked to each other on the hill and when you helped her when she was upset. Now, here you were, walking together through the woods.

As the two of you walked side by side, you reminisced about the times you had spent together as kids. You talked about your shared memories of trick or treating together and your memories of playing together in your grassy backyard with dolls and balls.

"Bianca, you know I always wondered why you dated Xavier out of all the guys," I said with a short laugh.

"Girl to be honest with you, I don't know either," Bianca said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Wait a minute! Xavier was the first guy I have ever seen you date in knowing you. Girl... Is there something you're not telling me??" I asked Bianca with my arms crossed over my chest.

Bianca's eyes widened in surprise as her smile wavered and she was in deep thought.

"It's just that I only dated him to try and get over the crush that I have had since the end of middle school. It didn't go as I planned tho." Bianca said looking at the trees in front of you both as the rest of the students were a few feet ahead of you both.