Chapter 33

The morning sun greeted in the sky waking up the earth with its cooling breeze and giddy warmth. The wind was chilly as the Sunshine was hazy with the few patches of grey covering the blue color of the usual bright sky. 

It was definitely going to rain in Seoul till noon. For some people, it's great weather while others despise it the most. 

Jungkook woke with his lover's face buried in his neck and his long tanned limbs completely tangled with his.

Taehyung kept his promise.

The couple had a lazy make-out session in the bed which got disturbed by a buzzing phone of the redhead.

The male groaned picking up the call of his soulmate.

'wake up bitch, pull your pretty fat ass out of your lover's big d*ck and come to the office. We have lots to do today.' the blonde sprew with vulgarity but taehyung was already used to it.

"Fine. I'm coming in 15. Just keep everything ready." The pregnant male cut the call before looking at his doe-eyed curious bunny lover.

"Babe, you have to stay at namjoon's vacation home for tonight. I'll send you there so get ready." 

"But why?" Younger asked not liking the fact that his lover is still trying to hide everything.

"We are working on something dangerous so I don't want anything to come at you like last time." 

"I'm not going anywhere. If you want to then I can go back to my apartment but I won't leave you all alone knowing you're gonna be at most risk." Brunette determines giving a done look to the conversation.

Taehyung knew his lover is one stubborn bunny so he only sighed nodding his head and agreeing with Jungkook's arrangement despite his heart wasn't approving.

"Don't worry about me bun. I am not alone I've hyungs and jimin by my side. Once this is all over, we will be able to live a peaceful happy life. This will be the last time." Raven-haired swore with a husky voice and jungkook tried to find the right meaning behind those words.

His lover is probably planning something big and he's more than terrified. He should be relieved that this will be the last time but no... Instead, his heart was feeling heavier than ever.

The dark clouds blinding the Sunshine weren't helping jungkook with his gloomy feelings, if anything then it only fueled to his fear more.

Taehyung parted after dropping jungkook back to his apartment where his roommates welcome him. The younger threatened his pregnant lover to tell him everything in detail once he's done which Taehyung agreed on.

Raven-haired gave him a stern warning not to step outside for the whole day and he also made jungkook's roommates stay by his side just for one night. 

Poor boys were already afraid of taehyung so they all took a leave from their office and remained with jungkook at their shared apartment.

After settling the group of his trained men outfitted in regular clothing all around the jungkook's apartment area, taehyung drove away from the location with the feral roaring of his Ferrari.

"Jimin, get everyone ready we are starting up." The male talked through his earpiece receiving done from his soulmate.

As soon as the call disconnected, a loud crash of thunder roared somewhere far. 

The lightning and the sun upon the cloud  were the only brightness today. The wind ran as if it has been restrained for time out of mind and it was determined to outrun any chaser. The sound of it was a strange song, as if howling yearned for a melody, and taehyung watched the trees join in the unfolding scene.