Chapter 22

Long chapter bcs I love y'all 🖤

•••••••

The next few days were same, jungkook's roommate trying die-hard to convince their friend who has completely turned deaf to his homies lectures. 

He doesn't even reply and mostly stays busy on the job. His friends were worried that he might get involved in the bad things but little did they know they were practically digging their own graves by trying so hard to make jungkook understand the outcomes of his decisions. 

Of course, the devil lover of a bunny boy is aware of everything going on inside their apartment. He was just remaining silent and keeping his cool because his bunny has made him promise not to harm any of his friends or family. 

Currently, jungkook was working at the citadel and it was almost 5 p.m. time to go home.

On the other side, his three roommates just met in the parking after returning from their respective work. They were talking about jungkook while coming up from the elevator of the apartment.

They walked into the corridor of their rented 4 bhk house as bam bam unlocked the door. The trio entered the apartment removing their shoes at the door and walking in.

Bam bam was still talking when his mouth shut as if someone has just stitched his lips.

"I know, dude. Jungkook is behaving so fucked up. I don't understand why he-" 

The male looked like he has seen the ghost but in reality, it was a far more scary scene for boys than catching sight of a ghost. They wished it was a ghost instead of the devil sitting on the couch of their living room as if he own the damn place.

"Welcome home."

The trio has already started to shake as their teeth-clattering noises were too conspicuous in the silence of the apartment

"T-t-tae... Hyung?" Yugyeom barely able to stutter out as three of them gulped when the man gave them spine-chilling smile.

"Why are you guys standing there? Come inside. This is your home... Isn't it?" Taehyung let out looking at trembling figures.

Bam bam wanted to say so badly that they have entered the wrong house but of course, it was not gonna work. 

"Come sit with me. See, I've even brought you all my favorite wine. I thought we should have drinks and a celebration for your friend's( jungkook's) first relationship. What do you say?" The man said raising the bottle behind the couch before standing up.

And his mere standing-up action made three boys take two steps back closer to the door as they clung to each other like koalas to a tree.

Taehyung smirked looking at them. 

"W-what are you here for?" Mingyu finally gather the courage and asked as both his friends looked at him in horror as if saying ' do you want all of us to die bitch'