Chapter 24

Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday so here's your Wednesday's update.

...

One week has gone by since taehyung and jungkook went to the vacation home of namjoon. Things were normal and unusually calm in Jungkook's life.

It suddenly became quiet. He was going to his job, meets taehyung and spends his time with others then return home and have fun with his roommates who had now accepted jungkook's relationship out of fear.

Everything was going smoothly yet he kept having these weird feelings that something is going to happen maybe something very big. He can't put his finger upon what but he couldn't digest this peace. 

This is what happens when your life is full of adventure, extra chaotic with millions of daily crises and suddenly everything becomes so calm. 

You couldn't help but question the peace because it's never been there in your life for a long time. Jungkook's life changed completely after meeting with taehyung, it's now always rain storms.

And his gut feelings weren't wrong.

•••

Taehyung was busy doing his daily job, today unexpectedly his soulmate was with him because they had something to deal with together. They have similar interests so their work of lines crosses paths every now and then.

Ravenette was trying to pull off some information from the victim tied on the operation table but it wasn't the operation room. It's more likely, taehyung's personal operation room where people who tried to get on his nerves or put their noses in his business usually end up.

His soulmate was also being a great helping hand today as both pretty devils were torturing the male with the horrendous tools. 

Taehyung was fine until the blood oozes out of the man's almost shredded body and as soon as the ironic scent hit Ravenette's nose he felt his guts twisting in unpleasant knots.

And the next second he ran out of the room leaving his dumbfounded friend standing beside the unmoving body of a tortured man. It took seconds for Jimin to process what happened as he took hurried steps in the direction where his friend just disappeared.

"Tae?" Blonde called with a worry laced voice when he saw his soulmate emptying his stomach in the toilet.

The shorter male rubbed raven haired's back while holding taehyung's body with his tiny frame. He supported Ravenette and brought him to the living room couch.

Jimin gave him a glass of water and helped him rinse his mouth. Luckily, taehyung's clothes weren't stained but he seemed little weak as his eyes were looking droopy and his body was completely loose like he doesn't even have bones.

Blonde felt more concerned because he knows taehyung have very strong immunity and he isn't someone who easily feels sick after seeing something like blood. Instead, he knows taehyung loves it. Their profession makes them used to it so he didn't know what happened to his soulmate suddenly. 

"Are you feeling better now? What happened to you suddenly? You never fall sick because of blood." Jimin questioned with a sharpened gaze.

Taehyung just laughed off making later more confused and Lil irritated. The poor blonde was worried about his friend and here he was laughing like a maniac, he is.

"What is so funny? Are you high or something?" Golden-haired spoke up in annoyance when Ravenette kept smiling.

"Congratulations, jiminie." 

Jimin looked at his soulmate with a deep frown thinking his friend must have gone crazy or going through one of the Psycho phases again. But oh, he doesn't have any mental diseases like that. Maybe it's just his demons?