Chapter 27

It was another typical morning for jungkook when he was getting ready for his job. He had so much fun last night after returning to his apartment and back to his friends. It felt like coming back home for jungkook. 

His all homies were very joyful to see their friend back. They went out for drinks, had a bunch of different food and came back to the apartment only to have another drinking round with some adult movie which was basically porn with censored lower bodies. 

Jungkook was running late by two hours but who cares about hitting job hours when your boyfriend is your boss. Nobody's going to cut his salary or ask him reasons even if he decided not to come to work. That's the benefit of having rich ass boyfriend. 

"Hey kook, you coming home tonight?" Mingyu caught jungkook at the door wearing his formal shoes.

"No bro. I won't show up today but I'll come on weekends. Don't worry I won't disappear. now bye I'm already late." Brunette replied and hurriedly reached for the door handle.

"It's not like you're getting any scoldings. Your boyfriend owns the building you work at. If I was in your place I wouldn't even care to do a job dude." Yugyeom came out of his room.

Jungkook only laughed at his friend's comments and he must admit that his all friends were jealous of him to some extent. Well, putting aside all the bad and dangerous elements of having a serial killer mafia millionaire man as your boyfriend, jungkook regrets nothing. 

The boy was walking down the street when his phone buzzed in his formal grey suit pants. He pulled out his phone mumbling 'it must be taehyung ' because his lover must be missing him badly and will have turned into a whinny bear until now.

The screen reflected an unknown number which is rare for jungkook to receive. He frowned thinking who it can be. The boy avoided the call twice but it gets annoying when his message notification chimed right after the second call.

He hurriedly sat in his ola cab he booked and the driver started steering towards the destination while jungkook once again unlocked his phone to check what those notifications were.

His scowl only deepen when the same unknown number sent him a few pictures and videos. The media was downloading and it was quiet until the brunette clicked on the first video. He had his apple airpods on when he started the video. 

Jungkook's calming expression gradually changed into a horrified one as he scrolled through the media. With shaky fingers, he called the unknown number back with cold sweat running down his forehead.

"Hello, Little Rabbit." A voice on the other side sounded familiar but jungkook couldn't figure it out with a cloud of anxiety shutting his brain off completely.

"W-who are you? And what did you do to my grandma?" 

"Oh, bunny. You didn't recognise me? It's okay. You'll soon know. By the way, your grandma and I are going on a vacation so I thought I should inform you at least, right? After all, you're his only grandson and she is your only family." 

An expression of pure terror took over brunette's face making it paler than the snow, his pulse beating in his ears, blocking out all other sounds. 

Another ting of notification made him look at the opened media of the chatting app, it was a selfie... A selfie of his grandma all tied up in the chair and unconscious with jong suk smiling and taking a pic. 

"W-what do you want from me?" The boy was almost on the verge of crying.

"If you want to see your grandma all safe and fine then come to the address I've just texted you at 9 p.m. and don't try to be smart because I've my eyes on you so if you dare to call the police then I'll make your grandma have a forever trip to heaven. Alright. Now bye~"