Chapter 13

After a long dusky night, the daybreak brought glimmers of warmth. The golden light softly caressed the land and ignited the birds into a chorus of melodies. 

A raven-haired man was as per the new morning routine of his, staring at the love of his life as a young boy snuggles close to his neck with pouty lips slightly open and steady breathing tickling the older's collarbones.

Taehyung grinned caressing his bunny's fluffy brown locks, removing a few strands from his beloved pair of doe eyes. He couldn't stop himself from delivering a few butterfly kisses on the sleeping boy's button nose and closed eyelids. 

"My bunny, my baby." Ravenette kissed the said bunny's forehead making him whine in sleep.

"Baby, it's time to wake up. Come on. Get up." Older whispered in a low voice trying to wake his bun boy but the younger refused to wake up after the tired night of losing his virginity.

A doorbell on the main door of a suit captured taehyung's attention so he slowly moved out of the bed hissing here and there because of lower back pains. It felt like it was on fire. The pain was at some point very sharp, more than what taehyung have assumed but hey, you shouldn't complain after getting the biggest dick of your life right? And pleasure comes with consequences and its own aftermath, guys... Always remember it.

So after a genuine struggle of wearing sweatpants and just throwing a shirt over his upper body, older took tiny steps towards the door whilst wincing on every step. He opened the door expecting his elder brother but received surprised to see his entire group.

Yoongi and jin passed through amazed taehyung as namjoon greeted his brother with a good morning. Don't even start about his soulmate because he was busy eyeing his best friend with his skeptical microscopic eyes.

"Get in, hoe." Taehyung rolled his eyes seeing his soulmate getting all sus over his condition.

Jimin also joins making space between his lovers on the medium size sofa which looked a little small for three people as two Kim brothers sat on a single couch. They all abandoned the biggest sofa in the room just settled between those two couches. A poor sofa must be crying.

Taehyung limped his way to sit on the big sofa landing his aching butt on soft material while scrunching his nose.

"What happened? Why are you walking like you've been kicked in the ass?" Yoongi was the first one to throw a question.

"Nothing." 

"Well, it doesn't seem like nothing. It senses like everything." Jimin commented with a nasty sinister grin.

"Did you perhaps force that boy to have sex with you?" Seokjin inquired.

"Take a guess, Hyung. You are clever enough to answer it by yourself." Ravenette replied grumpily. He wasn't really in the mood of playing a question-answer game first thing in the morning after having a spectacular night with his lover.

"Of course you did. I have seen it coming. Where's he? Alive or dead after losing his virginity to sex demon" eldest Kim brother mocked making others laugh and taehyung frown twirling his sights.

"T-taehyung?" A small voice resonated from the back as everyone turned their heads in a particular direction.

"Hey babe, you woke up. Come here sit with me." Ravenette spoke with such softness making every other soul present in the room rotate their eyes.

Jungkook took defensible steps and sat beside taehyung. Older pulled his bunny boy close to him landing a chaste kiss on his bubble cheeks. 

"Did you sleep well?"