Chapter 9

It's been a week since jungkook got abducted by his stalker who calls himself his lover. 

He tried multiple times to break locks endlessly trying to find his escape but taehyung is always two steps ahead of him. He makes sure not to leave the main door unlocked or open when he left for his work that only for two hours. After that he stays all day with jungkook.

"Bun, how long are you going to fight against me? You know you can't escape from here. I'm trying to give you everything you want in here babe so please don't try to get away." 

"I don't want anything taehyung. I just want to leave, can't you understand that I'm not liking this at all. I don't like you, I don't like how you're keeping me here. I've life outside these walls taehyung. It suffocates me. Let me go... Please... I won't tell anybody about you. I'll keep my mouth shut but please let me leave. I will go crazy in here..." Jungkook let out pulling on his fluffy brown strands.

"You don't like me? It's fine... I'll make you love me! One day you'll realise that I'm the one for you. I won't let any bitch or bastard have you, I'm too selfish and I'm too happy to have you all for myself, jungkookie. I love you... I love you so much... Even if you don't love me, I'll still keep loving you. Always and forever." Taehyung was speaking with looming sparkles in his orbs that made jungkook tremble at every word.

He had this look in his eyes that makes you wonder just how many people he's killed and then his grin... That makes you realise, he probably lost count.

"Now now, breath... Rabbit. I won't hurt you... Unless you ask me to." Taehyung voiced making jungkook's sights widen.

"Let me sing something for you, it'll help you fall asleep better. I promise."

Ravenette grinned before taking his laptop to continue his work while singing a song.

"Don't run away,

Baby, please stay

I love you

Won't you love me too?

I just followed you home

I mostly called you on the phone

I don't text you every second

I just want to check-in

At least I only took a pictures

I don't stalk your brothers and sisters

I could follow everyone

Just to make sure you don't run

In a sense, I'm quite nice

I've sneaked into your house only twice 

I wish it was more

But you started to lock the door

Stop calling for the police

Let's just rest in peace.~"

"Stop! You're making it scary!" Jungkook yelled out after hearing the little poem that was meant to help him fall asleep not actually stealing his sleep.

"Oh, sorry bun. I don't know any other lullabies." 

"Then please don't sing anything. You're making it worse and leave me alone. I don't want you near me."

"I can't do the last thing babe.

, Can't stay away from my heartbeat." Taehyung retorts leaning near the scared boy who plunged his head more into a pillow. Raven head pressed his lips on the white forehead of the younger creating goosebumps to rise all over brunette's body.