Chapter 5

After cleaning the whole rosy mess. Four boys flopped on the couch in the living room which still reeks of roses. They still have no idea about how hundred bouquets get inside their apartment without anyone ordering them. Hell, they don't even know how the person gets inside their space without their permission. The incident was mysterious yet terrifying. No where near to be counted as romantic.

Jungkook felt petrified after reading the card and since then his brain has shrouded by thick clouds of dark fear. The type victim of phobias and attacks couldn't relate. 

The boy could literally hear a poem singing with melody inside his head whenever he thinks about it. 

"Ook? Kook?!!" The yell of his friend drags him out of his overthinker world.

"What happened? You look so pale. Are you feeling sick, kookie?" Yugyeom was worried looking at his roommate's blood-drained face.

"I-i...I-"

"Jungkookie, is there something going on with you lately? Ever since you joined your job, you seem extra tired. Is workload too much to handle, bro?" 

Jungkook just shakes his head instead of answering. He glimpsed disturbed and wasn't ready to make eye contact with any of his roommates. Mingyu feels like something is really off about this whole thing. Three of them were discussing so much about the roses event while cleaning but the brunette didn't speak a single word.

He has been sleeping earlier than usual. they were the types of roommates who used to party at simple things just finding an excuse to stay up late at night.

"Kook, are you hiding something? ..." 

The sudden question made brunette look up at his sus roommate with distressed eyes.

"You know we are your friends. If you need us then we will always be here for you." Mingyu let out earning nod from others.

Jungkook was debating whether to tell or not but his brain and heart couldn't take the weight of his own thoughts anymore, he needs to let it out.

"A-actually, someone is after me. I don't know how to explain this but the day since I came home after getting into a fight with those goons. Things took terrible turns in my life."

"Say it clearly, jungkook. We can't understand what you want to point out." Bam bam intruded.

Jungkook seizes a deep breath before telling everything that happened to him in the past two weeks. His friends were completely dumbfounded at what their buddy had been going through. They comforted the scared boy before thinking deeply about everything.

"Jungkookie. That man said he is your boss's brother right. what is your boss's name again?" Yugyeom asked but mingyu hissed hitting his friend's head.

"Idiot, don't you know hotel citadels owner's name." Mingyu recited.

"Of course, I know but there is not one person in charge, dude. If you google it then you'll find few names." 

"They aren't owners. The main owner is Kim seokjin." Jungkook retorts making three males gasp out loud with ample orifices.

"W-what happened? Why are y-you guys giving such scary expressions?" Brunette questioned with a frail voice.

"If Kim seokjin is your boss and the man who's after you called himself seokjin's brother then it has to be Kim namjoon!" Mingyu almost shouted in the hype.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed with something in between confusion and shock.

"Yes." Trio reacted jointly.