Chapter 25

‼️Mild Abuse & violence ahead‼️

{Readers' discretion is advised.}

>>>>>

Taehyung thrashes in a tight hold of the muscle arms of four bulky men dressed in whole black suits. His father's most trusted Dobermann as he likes to call them.

"Leave me before I pull all of your guts out and feed it to animals you filthy mad dogs!" Ravenette screamed making four men flinch because taehyung is very dangerous and they knew he wasn't one of the 'all bark and no bite' crowd. He was rather 'bite, slash and destroy ' ones.

But dudes in black were also powerless because it was an order of their boss. 

And that devil was scarier than his son, for them.

"I'm gonna come at every single one of you!" 

With lots of curses and struggle, four bull-like men were able to bring the single male into their boss's chamber inside the mansion. 

They threw the raven-haired on the floor like a bag of garbage but the male was fast to protect his belly and secured himself over his hands. Thanks to his quick reflexes or he would have landed on his stomach.

Before taehyung can even stand up a harsh grip on his silky raven curls made him groan out of pain. 

"You psycho bitch! How dare you?! You useless whore have the audacity to go against my orders and get knocked up by your plaything huh?" Governor dragged his son by his hair and pushed him onto his glass desk which shattered completely from the impact the old man tossed his son.

Taehyung whimpered trying his best not to injure his tummy. He can't afford to lose his only happiness, his baby. He won't let any harm reach his baby bun. Yeah, that's what he likes to call the baby. 

But in the process of protecting his belly, his hands got heavily injured with pieces of broken glass piercing into his skin and there was a thin trail of blood sliding down his forehead as he must have banged his head on the objects placed on top of the desk.

The crazy old man didn't stop there. He strode near the injured figure and Harshly grabbed taehyung by his jaw.

"I never stopped you from spreading your legs like slut you are but on one condition... To never get pregnant. I should have killed you along with your mother the moment doctor told me about your despicable body. You are a pure disgrace to this family, you wench! You should have been dead!" Jin-ho spat the vicious words right at taehyung's face but the male had no expression at all. He had seen and heard the worst from his father.

"Now listen here Kim taehyung, you'll get this filthy thing out of your body before the next morning or I'll be the one to rip you open and grab that filth out of you so get rid of it as soon as possible." The raging governor threw ravenette on the floor who stable himself once again and glared back at his old man with anonymous fume.