Chapter 4

It was another day when jungkook came home after a lengthy tiring day athis well-paid job.

The workload never decreases in such a famous place which stays open in all seasons.

His roommate mingyu is always watching the news when he comes back as dude's dream is to become a reporter.

'Yesterday, police found the body of an unknown woman in outer city dumpster yard. Woman's eyes were no were to be found.'

the reporter showed a picture with a blurring effect and mingyu made gagging noises.

"If you can't even see this stuffs then how will you become a reporter,dude." Jungkook said drinking water from mingyu's bottle.

He didn't even pay any attention to news as he wasn't interested in political and murder mystery things.
He was just a simple boy.

"It's not like that, bro. It's just I can't stand the sight of blood, my headspins terribly."

"Oh, then you must have hemophobia. The fear of blood. Consult with your family doc, dude." Brunette advised and his friend agreed.

He went to his room feeling worn out. he was glad for a few things like he didn't face certain someone after a frightening incident. He still can't wrap his head around the whole thing. He wanted to share it with his roommates but on the other hand, he just wants to forget and move on.

So he did...Until he received a message from taehyung. The young boy doesn't know how other managed to get his phone number but he wasn't in the mood to overthink about it so he just simply blocked him.

Wrong move.

Because that night, his all social media accounts on his phone, laptop and even on his tablet which he doesn't even use normally, all electronics get hacked.

The three screens flickered with red word of error

Jungkook panicked and Started tapping on keys when suddenly the error disappear and an endless string of two words flashed upon the whole screen, repeating over and over again