Chapter 20

Love is the call of blood, it's mindless, the invincible hunger of the body, it is the order of eternity, which does not allow the resistance itself. 

You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your disparities.

Taehyung felt it every single morning when he stared at his lover with eternal love and most delicate strokes on later's chocolate locks.

"Mmh... Taehyungie." The young boy murmured in his sleep making Ravenette smile.

"Yes, my baby bun." 

Jungkook just whined hiding his big bulky body between the long arms and head nestling deep in later's chest. 

Ravenette adored how the boy has such a muscular and big body that can easily scare off anyone yet here he is, being a big cuddly bear, trying to find comfort in his captor's embrace.

Isn't love a strange thing? It makes you forget what is bad and good. It does strange things to you sometimes. It can twist you into saying and doing things that you know you'll regret later yet still you do them.

Love makes you do dangerous things that you feel even the dirtiest sin is the purest gift of Eden. 

"Hey baby, come on it's time to rise and shine... My bunny" taehyung ruffled his bun's hair playing with the ends. 

A sleepy boy whined like a baby he is, but taehyung was also determined because it was already 1 p.m. in the noon and they haven't eaten anything for several hours after their spicy night.

After jungkook fell asleep, taehyung did all the aftercare for his bunny. He washed him clean and applied the cream on the bruises caused by roughness. 

The man has showered jungkook all night with soft and gentle kisses while the other was in deep sleep. Taehyung has confessed his love nearly a hundred times whilst caressing his lover's soft locks all night long. Yeah, that's how much he loves the boy.

"What time is it?" The boy mumbled rubbing sleep off of his eyes.

"1:00 p.m. bun. We should freshen up and eat something. Jimin might come today." Taehyung said helping his sleepy Rabbit out of the bed.

They entered the bathroom and taehyung did the whole job of cleaning and bathing the younger while jungkook doze off. 

When they finished, Jimin has already arrived. 

"Did I interrupt something?" Blonde asked with shenanigans. His eyes scanned the brown-haired figure Kinley.

"No." Both males reply together making Jimin more keen.

"Okay ~" he replied with a known grin.

"How's the situation there?" Ravenette sat on the couch with brunette beside him.

"It's good. I think your daddy will soon want you back. I couldn't get any information about jong suk's whereabouts, that ugly rat must've hide somewhere in a sewer." Jimin cursed gritting his teeth.

"Don't worry about him. I know him, he won't plan a second attack in while. I know his all tricks very well." Ravenette ensured with a known grin. 

Taehyung has a very old habit of observing people around him. He keeps a close eye on their little habits because it helps him learn how their minds exactly work. 

He is the type to talk less, observes more and then boom. You'll only find ashes. That's how he hunts his victims.

"Hmm. I will keep informing you about the situation there. Have fun because once you return, I don't think you'll get any rest." Blonde retorted.