Jong suk hastily picked up the paper and started reading it while PA placed a fresh cigarette between jinho's lips before liting it with a lighter.

"So what do you say now, Lee? Do you believe me now or you still wanna act like a sus dog and let the golden opportunity slip away, because I've plenty of other people who would die to get this deal." 

The deal was very luring. It can be a dream of someone to sit on that throne of the dark world and rule over it yet it is never easy. No one can win that throne without fighting for it. That world runs upon sacrifices of endless bloody rivers of innocent souls and a graveyard of bodies.

This was a golden opportunity indeed and jong suk can't let it slide into someone else's hand just like that.

"I'm ready. I'll remove your son out of your way but you have to stay true to your words and no cat&mouse games behind me. If this turns out to be some kind of a dirty trap of yours, Kim then remember, your bloodline will end from my fucking hands." Lee threatened and he sounded very serious. 

The governor nodded giving papers to seal the deal.

"Taehyung is smart so you gotta be careful." The old man alerted when jong suk was signing the papers after reading them properly.

"I know, I need a good plan to catch and kill him but don't worry I will think about it and then let you know before working on it. By the way, what if his boy toy gets in the way?"

"Kill him as well. That nerdy little shit did get on my nerves so just end him if you get any chance. I don't care how many people lose their lives in this as long as that whore son of mine gets out of my path of victory." 

"Fine, then it's a final. I will send you the details of your plan." The black-clothed male stood up adjusting his suit before both sinners shook their hands with obscured smirks and evilness glimmering in their eyes. 

The room once again fell silent after the door shut close. The assistant at the corner watched his boss's smirking face turning into a creepy wicked smile.

"Sir, are you really giving Lee the throne of the underworld?" Assistant Yun being a curious cat asked only to receive a maniac laugh from the man.

"Do you take me for a fool, Yun? I will never give such a significant position to some asshole bastard who used to be my enemy. Let him do all the hard work part, we will give this Lee motherfucker all the support. When that bitch and his dumb fuck toy will be removed from my chess board I'll easily put all the blames of all the murders on this stupid asshole then he'll taste the air of jail and my route will be clear again. I'll make sure before he clears my bloodline I'll remove his from his roots." Governor laughed out like the nutcase he is.

•••

On the other hand, taehyung was having an important meeting with his brothers and friends. 

Jungkook was now the main manager so he was handling the hotel. He loves his job and he enjoys staying with taehyung while living a normal life. But the questions is how long?

He was still not confident about taehyung's pregnancy. He did give it a thought but now it's too late to think or react. It's not like he isn't happy, he is but it felt like he isn't ready to take responsibility of being a father. It's a big thing to be parents. 

Especially with so much tremendous violent stuff going around. Jungkook doesn't want his child to grow up in the such a negative and violent environment. 

He is struggling enough to accept, accommodate and live normally. He doesn't know what kind of bombs parenting is gonna Come with. The brunette was kinda upset that taehyung didn't even ask him or talked with him before taking such crucial decisions and acted in his way. 

It felt a little forced to younger, as someone has suddenly put a heavy basket filled with rocks on his head. A basket of responsibility is heavier than the stones itself. 

A noises coming from the VIP elevator snatched the lost boy's attention as he watched the group coming out. They looked serious but he ignored them because there must be some problems at work and stuff.

He didn't want to stay at the suite today. The boy needed some personal space and fresh air. He's been staying at citadel for more than a week because of taehyung's whining but now he really needed a break. Even just for a night.

"Hey, babe. Sorry for leaving hotel responsibilities on you out of a sudden." Taehyung approached giving his lips a soft peck.

"Oh don't worry taehyung-ah, jungkook is so much reliable and he's extremely good at handling such a big place. I have to say he's best at what he does." Namjoon praised making seokjin agree.

Jungkook gave a tight-lipped smile turning to face his lover.

Everyone scattered away, the yoonminseok couple departing and the namjin couple moving towards the main office.

"What is it bun?" Ravenette quizzed noticing a change in his bubbly cute lover.

Something felt off.

"Umm tae, I know you're pregnant and I shouldn't leave you alone but... I wanted to spend some time... I mean just tonight at my apartment." Brunette had a hard time letting out those words and taehyung got a little suspicious but he doesn't want to be a toxic lover.

"Yeah, sure bun. I don't mind and don't worry about me, Seokjin hyung is staying here so I will be fine. Have fun with your roommates." Taehyung gave a last peck before disappearing into the same room where the Kim couple went.

Jungkook had a feeling that he might have upset taehyung a little because the way older didn't even wait to wave a proper goodbye.

Younger didn't think about it anymore and left the hotel. 

In the office room, seokjin was working while taehyung sat on the couch as namjoon has already left, the man has a whole damn company to manage.

"What is it taehyung? I can feel your tension." 

"Nothing Hyung. It's just ... I think jungkook is behaving a little off." Raven-haired doesn't know how to explain those feelings he noticed in his lover just now.

"Come on tae. Give the boy a break. He's constantly here, around us and stays with you all the time. He was definitely in need of space. Besides, he's not like us, he must be missing his normal lifestyle." Seokjin's reply didn't do any good instead taehyung felt more agitated. 

The male stood up and fled to take a rest in his room. He also has enough problems to deal with in his sensitive stage.

Ravenette badly wanted to let his frustration out but he can no longer go on hunts like usual. The killing machine has caught default lately. 

The sickness he feels after getting a whiff of blood made him want to puke his guts out. It was so ridiculous for someone like him. It was as if a vampire got allergic to blood. How funny.

Before his thoughts eat him alive taehyung took a big breath and changed into one of jungkook's shirts with only boxers underneath and lies on the bed.

It was unbearably hard to fall asleep without jungkook. He has been so used to his lover's presence that now not having him beside makes him want to... 

...kidnap jungkook once again and fear him so much that he won't ever leave taehyung's side even for a mere second.

He laughed at his own thoughts knowing how his bun will get goosebumps if he ever heard taehyung's thoughts.

Some thing's Never changes. 

TBC...