"Why? Is everything alright?" Taehyung creased. 

Jimin sneered replying.

"The darkness misses you." 

The sentence was enough to rip taehyung away from the dreamy world he was living within for a few days. The realisation hits him hard, breaking the Kaleidoscopic view he used to be in.

Past few days, Jungkook made him feel like he was on top of the world but then reality came crashing down burying the voids of hopes within.

Jungkook obviously noticed the change in older's aura and he badly wanted to punch jimin. 

"Tae..." The boy softly called holding the cold-looking male's long fingers.

His doe eyes kept the Ravenette's demons at bay. 

The warm browns heated the cold dark midnight orbs. 

And just through the mere eye connection, they comforted each other in a way even a hug couldn't be able to. 

Jimin gaped confused. He couldn't understand what kind of communication was passing between the two of them but the way taehyung relaxed right after meeting jungkook's eyes said lots of things to blonde.

"Are you both finally dating?!" The golden-haired yelled but when he saw both figures looking at each other trying to find words to answer he understands that they are still a 'work in progress.'

"Alright. You both don't know it yet. Fine. Clear it out but if you agree jungkook then be ready to sacrifice your peace and comfort life because the name 'Kim Taeyang' is the biggest storm which will make your life turn upside down." Blonde winked with a a devilish smile and left the house.

Jungkook stay dazed looking at taehyung with an unsettled face which was really adorable and cute in older's eyes.

"Don't worry babe. That dwarf is an idiot. You don't have to sacrifice anything. Remember I'll always protect you."

"No tae. I'm not actually worried about what Jimin said. I'm thinking about his question. What are we? What is between us? We need to get this clear." Jungkook spoke and Ravenette nodded.

"I know, bun. You want to give the name to our relation. I won't mind it, but first, you have to short out your feelings for me with all honesty because mine are already served on the table." 

"I-i..."

"Take your time, babe. I'm not telling you to do it right now." Taehyung assured standing up to leave when jungkook hold his wrist stopping the man.

"I think...I have fallen for you, taehyung." Jungkook confessed staring at the raven-haired. 

"I don't know when, how and why it happened but... Now the idea of running away or escaping from you makes my heart ache. Is it normal to feel this way? Is it normal that I have developed feelings for someone whom I should despise? I know it's strange a-and p-"

Brunette's half-sentence was filled by the older who was looking at his lover with an amazed yet warm gaze.

"Peculiar?" Jungkook only nodded keeping his eyes on the older's expression.

"So is our love, jungkook. I accepted a long time ago that love can even be found in strange places, among odd people and at ungodly hours. As long as you and I accept each other, our relationship doesn't need to make sense to anyone else. You are enough for me and your love is enough for me." Taehyung let out a voice coming out in a whisper at the end.

Taehyung moved to settle in his lover's lap with his hands cupping the soft baby cheeks of the brunette and jungkook felt the saying, devil on my lap and cross on my neck.