Hyungie🕴️

You can. But if anything happens then you'll be the one to take all the responsibilities, Kim taehyung! 

Aww, thanks Hyung. 

You're the best.

ILY.

(๑¯◡¯๑) I know.

Now don't mess up.

Or I'll be the first one to light a

Incense on your grave.

Of course hyung ̄ᴥ ̄

After all, you'll be the only one 

who'll Care enough to bury me.

...

Taehyung smiled scarcely before closing the little screen. 

He was waiting for his baby bun to fall asleep so he can begin his plan.

Jungkook was awake but now his eyes were becoming droopy, he had sat in the sun for too long so now the chilliness of the AC was giving him heavenly cools. 

Soon he fell asleep snoring softly with 'o' shaped pout. Taehyung takes a few pictures for his private collection before moving to commence his plan.

Firstly he gently tied jungkook's both wrists together in front and tie a black silk blindfold over his eyes. His movements were so soft and gentle that jungkook didn't even feel anything, it was just like smooth breezes caressing his skin.

Taehyung is professional when it comes to his work.

The older male carefully lifted the snoring figure and walked out of their skyscraper home. He settled the sleeping boy inside the backseat of the car and started driving out from the barren territory.

•••

"Do you think it's actually a good idea to keep him here?" A tall dimpled male asked eyeing the sleeping figure who looks almost unconscious.

"Even if it's a bad idea, I still have to keep him here. I can't leave him in that place all alone." Taehyung recited eyeing his bunny but noticed his best friend's luring gazes on his lover.

He was sitting next boy's snoozing frame, licking his thick lips while sights roamed freely at the younger's exposed chest. Blonde was just about to glide his fingers over the hard muscles of the brunette when taehyung's voice thwarted.

"Jimin! I dare you to touch him." The roaring voice was threatening enough for jimin to retrieve his small hands back.

He rolled his eyes before sighing.

"Come on, tae. Why are you not doing anything to him? He looks so fucking delicious." 

"That's my decision, hoe. Now move away, you'll wake my bun." Taehyung uttered moving jimin so he can sit between them.

His dark gazes soften when stared at his baby sleeping with an open mouth. He gently leads the younger's lolling head over his chest making boy's rest of the body press against his.

Seokjin and namjoon shared a plain look with each other while looking at the scene unfolding in front as Jimin smiled wickedly staring at his best friend because he certainly knew what is going on, unlike the other two Kim brothers.

Taehyung made jungkook sleep inside his bedroom before covering his muscular frame with raven silk sheets. 

"Hyung, now I want you to be very careful whenever you come to rest in suits because I don't want any of you to leave any doors of this floor open or unlocked especially you chim plus you can't visit if I'm not here." Taehyung clarified pointing his finger toward his soulmate.