Author's note

Hi hoomans🖤 welcome to another adventurous ride and I am not going to blabber about anything more so let's get started with very necessarily important tags and warnings before moving.

First of all, once again I would like to give all the credit of edit used in a book cover to a lovely editor milfkth

And I've also mentioned her pinterest in the story description so please check it out.

•WARNINGs•

This book involves...

➝angst

➝mention of past abuse

➝kidnapping

➝nonconsensual sexual explicit scenes

➝disturbing deaths

➝blood and gore

➝yandere taehyung

➝illegal businesses (drug smuggling, human trafficking, bootlegging etc)

➝triggering activities like stalking, obsessive behavior, forced submissions, forced intercourse etc.

➝BDSM

➝incest relationship (side ship)

➝throuple or triad relationship (side ship)

➝switch (but mostly topkook, bottom tae)

➝m-preg

➝dom bottom taehyung

➝sub top jungkook

⚠ Content warning ⚠: This installment of Fan fiction will deal with dark content in the book including brief mentions of incest, sexual explicit activities, violence, and abusive past in fictional relationships so readers discretion is advised.

➨I have mentioned all the warning tags here so don't come at me.

➨And most importantly, I do not support any of the violent or sexual explicit activities. This is just fanfiction so take it as one.

➨If any of above mentioned things makes any of you uncomfortable then please do not read further.

➨all the characters and events depicted are fictitious and have nothing to do with their real life.

➨I suggest readers to turn your dark mode on, it'll be more enjoyable.

◇◆...◆◇...◇◆...◆◇...◇◆...◆◇...◇◆