Grandpa and family - pure of heart (2)

The kids were racing through the forest shouting and laughing, doing what they always did on their off days. They had decide to go see the old shack disobeys their fathers wished and command, but hey this was not the first time of them doing this in their lives.

Kiri " go monkey boy"the kids are racing each other on the massive vines and, trying to see who will be the winner of this race.

Spider " caught up with you can slow pokes"

Neteyam " you are not Winning this right away spider"

Loak " don't forget about me I'm still in this racel

Kiri " boys can be so stupid at times" kiri scoffs as she races after her brothers trying to keep with all of them, but all the older kids expect one stopped running and that was neteyam.

Tuk " wait for me" Tuk had called out she was trying to keep up with her siblings but was not fast enough,and kept on getting distracted by everything she was looking at. Neteyam had stayed back soon getting the three others to stop racing as well.

Neteyam " Tuk I cam give you a piggy back ride if you wish"

Tuk " yes please" neteyam had soon given Tuk a piggy pack ride as they soon start on their journey again all of them laughing a having a good time. The kids soon stopped racing once they soon reached the place they were heading for the day.

Neteyam " Lo'ak dad and father  said we are not supposed to be here"

Lo'ak " it will be okay we are not getting hurt or doing any trouble with them and they will understand, the whole situation in the end"

Spider " we are just here to check out the old shack and the helicopters from the battle, I want to see them up close"

Kiri " we have also not been to this far deep into the forest and I feel like it amazing"

Neteyam " come on guys we shouldn't be disobeying dad and father .., what will mama have to say about this situation" all the kids had gotten quite as they didn't wish to make you disappointed in them or anything else as well, they were fine with Jake and neytiro being mad at them but they couldn't take it if was you.

Lo'ak " mama will understand and we will explain it all to her later and if we stay safe we will be good" the kids soon went back on their trip towards the shack they, all knew they need to be home before eclipse or nighttime because if they are late their mom will find out the truth. After som walking and running along with many other stunts they had pulled they soon reach the battle field.

Lo'ak " see I told you it was worth coming here after all" Lo'ak and spider were looking around at some of the old helicopters in trees or on the ground they were so amazed about everything they were seeing. They had heard tales about this place and were seeing it in person. As the older kids were looking around Tuk had wonder off, after finding some flying lizards she was having a good time not know she was about to run into trouble.

Tuk " huh" Tuk was running and laughing when she heard footsteps walking she knew they were not his siblings as they were to heavy.

????? " I think the clan might be somewhere around here"

????? " are you sure about that because I'm starting to think we might not find anyone out here" Tuk soon hidden in some brushed as she crawled following the voices, she has learned to stay low from Jake and with her being so small it was easy for her.

Tuk " avatar" Tuk had soon found a peephole in the brushes and was now looking at some blue navi as they stood there, she didn't know there were other avatars maybe her dad knew and kept it from her.