Boyfriends

You have been dating your boyfriends neteyam and apnung for a long time now, after since you meet them in college, you started off as friends and soon developed into a deeper relationship with them. Last night you had a date with them and ended up spending the night with them at their apartment. All three of you are in neteyam bed room laying in his bed after waking up, and talking a bit together.

Y/n " so what do you guys want to do today I'm free all day"

Ao'nung " well maybe we can go out and have some fun"

Neteyam " if it means we can spend more time with you I'm in"

Y/n " hey someone phone is ringing" you had heard someone phone going off, getting your attention. You had looked at your phone to see it was not yours.

Neteyam " oh it mine on it my brother and he doing and face time call" you knew neteyam and Ao'nung are very close to their families, that made you love them as they will drop anything to help their siblings or parents.

Face time call
Loak " hey bro"

Neteyam " hey baby brother"

Neteyam " wait where are you"

Loak " dad and tonowair had taken the families a trip for some fun"

Neteyam " oh cool"

Loak " are you and Ao'nung home this time or away for work"

Ao'nung " hey loak bro we are home right now"

Loak " okay"

Jake " loak are you up"

Loak " yes dad I'm up well I have to go we have someplace to be talk to you soon"

Neteyam " bye" soon the call ended and you were looking at your boyfriends.

Y/n " aww your family so cute"

Ao'nung " you say that now wait until you see us in real life there are multiple personalities, it might drive you away"

Y/n " I don't care you have heard me talking with my family over the phone"

Neteyam " that some point we have to introduce you to our family, as our mothers keep on asking us if we are dating anyone"

Ao'nung " you have it easy my mom keeps on dropping names of girls, and talking about them hoping to will spark something"

Y/n " that cute your mother care"

Ao'nung " I think they are hoping for a wedding and future grandchildren"

Y/n " I wouldn't mind a nice wedding and a family"

Neteyam " not you too"

Y/n " what a girl can't dream" the guys just laugh as you soon crawled out neteyam bed and soon took a shower and changed your clothes. You did have some stuff that was over by your boyfriend apartment for night when you stayed at their place and same went for you, when they stayed at your place.

Y/n " ......" you are in the living room waiting for neteyam and aonung to get out of the shower and dressed, you are sitting on the couch going over some e-mails and social media.

Y/n " maybe we can go out for lunch and then a walk on the board walk .... Oh someone at the door" the door bell rang getting up from your sit you had went to the answer the door.

Y/n " hey babes someone at the door" you had announced to your boyfriends hoping they had heard you, you soon open the door to be a face full of confetti in your face and some yelling.

????? " surprised bros we came to see you"

Y/n " ......" you stood there looking at group of navi filled with older adults and their children right away you could tell, they are neteyam and aonung families.

Rotox " oh she not aonung or neteyem"

Y/n " hello"

Kiri " did get get the right apartment dad"

Jake " this is the right apartment I and tonowair stop by that one time"

Tonowari " sorry young lady for the confetti's but we are looking for our son neteyam and aonung, are they still living here"

Ronal " they wouldn't move without telling us"

Tuk " wow you are very beautiful"

Y/n " thank you"

Lo'ak " sorry about the confetti" it was lucky enough that the confetti didn't land on your but it did make a mess of the hallway and the guys apartment.

Spider " are we sure they are here we could of gotten the wrong place"

???? " hey y/n ready to go out and who that the door ... hey everyone " soon neteyam came toward the door and looked at his family.

Aonung " hey beautiful who that the door oh hello everybody"

Y/n " your families are here"

Aonung " hey everyone this is y/n",

Y/n " hello"

Tsyeria " are we interrupting something here we didn't mean to ..."

Y/n " oh no I was about to head out and leave"

Neteyam " oh yes we were going to hangout with y/n"

Lo'ak " did she spend the night here with you two a girl spend the night with either one of you"

Neteyam " Lo'ak shut up" you had gotten on your shoes and your stuff as your could feel neteyam and aonung parents looking at you.

Jake " would you like to join us for a meal we will love to get to know our sons friend" You wanted to say something but you could feel neteyem and aonung mom looking at you.

Y/n " thank you for the offer but I have to leave and head home an important matter came up"

Neteyam " we will call you later sorry about the plans changing"

Y/n " it okay family important it was nicking you all bye" you soon walked away but you could hear whispering of many question behind you. You still couldn't believe you had meet your boyfriends families like that you were hoping you would meet them another way but not like this, you were hoping neteyem and aonung were doing okay.